Welcome to my Antares Trade Review!
Another cryptocurrency network marketing company launched recently and I decided to check them out and see what they are all about.
Chances are someone approached you about their investment opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end because unlike all the other Antares Trade reviews out there I will call it the way it is…
Antares Trade Review (Company)
Antares Trade was founded by Alex Richter and specializes in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
After trying to find out more information on Richter I noticed here has no digital footprint at all.
Which is impossible unless you don’t exist in the first place.
ALL business owners have some kind of information online regardless of the niche.
It seems to me that the CEO Alex Richter could be played by an actor which is very common these days.
Softrade AI did it and many other companies as well…
Heck they even scammed a ton of people by going under and because the CEO was fake no one was held accountable.
Alex Richter just appears in many of their marketing videos in a possibly rented office which is the theme which these kinds of companies.
Antares Trade is apparently out of Mexico, but the company has a corporate address in Hong Kong according to it’s website.
When checking on the Hong King address, I found out it belongs to a hotel…
Well that’s a pretty bad sign to be honest…
Antares Trade’s website domain was originally purchased on December 10th, 2018 and updated on March 27th, 2020.
It seems to me on December 22nd 2018, the “antares.trade” domain was on sale on Wayback Machine.
It looks like the currency owner (whoever that is) bought the domain on March of 2020 and launched the company.
Kind of makes sense considering Antares Trade’s official YouTube channel was created on March 6th, 2020.
Anyway, so far this company is full of red flags and I hope you can see that as well, but let’s keep going…
Antares Trade Products
Antares Trade has no retail products or services, but you can promote their affiliate membership and also invest in the company to earn some kind of ROI.
Antares Trade Compensation Plan
Antares Trade affiliates can invest in Antares Dollar (AND) tokens on a promise of a daily return of up to 2% capped at 200%.
“AND” token is currently traded internally at $1 USD.
Affiliate Referral Commissions
Affiliate referral commissions are paid on invested funds through three levels in the unilevel compensation plan.
The number of levels and rate will depend on how much you invested:
- Invest $100 and receive 3% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Invest $250 and receive 3.5% on level 1
- Invest $500 and receive 4% on level 1
- Invest $1000 and receive 4.5% on level 1 and 0.5% on level 2
- Invest $2500 and receive 5% on level 1 and 1% on level 2
- Invest $5000 and receive 5.5% on level 1 and 1.5% on level 2
- Invest $10,000 and receive 6% on level 1, 1.5% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Invest $20,000 and receive 6.5% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Invest $35,000 and receive 7% on level 1, 2.5% on level 2 and 1.5% on level 3
- Invest $50,000 and receive 7.5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- Invest $75,000 and receive 8% on level 1, 3.5% on level 2 and 2.5% on level 3
- Invest $100,000 and receive 8.5% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
Antares Trade Residual Commissions
Residual commissions inside Antares Trade pays through a binary compensation plan structure.
A binary compensation plan has YOU at the top of the binary structure and splits into two sides (left and right):
First level of the binary has two positions.
Second level of the binary splits the first two positions into another two making it four in total.
These positions can be filled up directly or indirectly by team members.
Antares Trade residual commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested on the weaker binary team side.
The commission rate will depend on how much you invested:
- Invest $100 and receive a 5% residual commission rate
- Invest$250 and receive a 5.5% residual commission rate
- Invest $500 and receive a 6% residual commission rate
- Invest$1000 and receive a 6.5% residual commission rate
- Invest$2500 and receive a 7% residual commission rate
- Invest$5000 and receive a 7.5% residual commission rate
- Invest$10,000 and receive an 8% residual commission rate
- Invest$20,000 and receive an 8.5% residual commission rate
- Invest$35,000 and receive a 9% residual commission rate
- Invest$50,000 and receive a 10% residual commission rate
- Invest$75,000 and receive an 11% residual commission rate
- Invest$100,000 and receive a 12% residual commission rate
Return On Investment Bonus
Once you cross the 200 day mark, you can earn a bonus on the percentage of invested funds:
- Invest $100 and receive a 0.02% bonus
- Invest $250 and receive a 0.04% bonus
- Invest $500 and receive a 0.06% bonus
- Invest $1000 and receive a 0.08% bonus
- Invest $2500 and receive a 0.1% bonus
- Invest $5000 and receive a 0.12% bonus
- Invest $10,000 and receive a 0.14% bonus
- Invest $20,000 and receive a 0.16% bonus
- Invest $35,000 and receive a 0.18% bonus
- Invest $50,000 and receive a 0.2% bonus
- Invest $75,000 and receive a 0.22% bonus
- Invest $100,000 and receive a 0.25% bonus
Cost To Join Antares Trade
The cost to join Antares Trade will run you anywhere between $100 to $100,000 investment in AND tokens.
- invest $100 and receive 100 AND
- invest $250 and receive 250 AND
- invest $500 and receive 500 AND
- invest $1000 and receive 1000 AND
- invest $2500 and receive 2500 AND
- invest $5000 and receive 5000 AND
- invest $10,000 and receive 10,000 AND
- invest $20,000 and receive 20,000 AND
- invest $35,000 and receive 35,000 AND
- invest $50,000 and receive 50,000 AND
- invest $75,000 and receive 75,000 AND
- invest $100,000 and receive 100,000 AND
The more you invest, the higher your income potential.
So does the Antares Trade scam exist?
Well let’s look at the facts…
You are investing real money into something that’s useless outside of the company called AND tokens.
They want people to put in $100,000 in tokens that they can generate at demand at almost no cost?
Antares Trade members are at the mercy of the company to pay withdrawals through it’s CoinCap app exchange.
Plus the leadership isn’t being transparent about themselves and so far their CEO seems to be some actor they picked up.
This has been the new trend for 2020 and probably the 10th company I reviewed that went this route…
They are not registered to any securities regulators because they are promising a return on investment.
If you think about it logically, if they did know how to pull in 2% per day legally, why would they need investments from affiliates?
The truth is only verified income coming into the company is from newly invested funds by affiliates paying off existing affiliates.
Because of that it’s nothing but another cryptocurrency ponzi scheme…
If you want to build a REAL legit business without relying on these fly by night companies and actually want to do it for the long haul?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
So stop joining the ponzi scheme and start building a REAL business for the long haul.
I hope you enjoyed my Antares Trade review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.