Welcome to my third party unbiased Elysium Network Review!
You saw that right…
I am NOT part of the company and I am going to do a proper review so you can make the right decision.
On top of that, I am PRO network marketing meaning I don’t just call out every company for being a scam.
It really has to be a scam and there are patterns to these types of companies that you will start to see.
In this review, I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just make sure you PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Elysium Network Review (Company)
Elysium Network specializes in the “money management” niche in the network marketing space.
The man behind the company is Elysium Network is founder, CEO and Chief Legal Officer Fred Pascal Stege.
In addition, they have three corporate addresses, in Hong Kong, Sweden and Estonia.
According to Fred Pascal Stege’s corporate bio:
Fred is an experienced C-level executive with a law enforcement background.
An entrepreneur and tech investor with a demonstrated history of working in management consulting roles in the aﬃliate marketing industry, he has a proven track record of success in Operations, Finance, Financial Markets, Trading, Marketing, Management and Sales in multi-billion US$ ventures.
Now when I checked out this Facebook profile, I noticed he is based out of Malmo, Sweden.
That just means Elysium Network only exists in Hong Kong and Estonia by name only.
When I checked out his involvement in the MLM industry, I was able to go back all the way to 2005.
Fred Pascal Stege was the co-owner of Vemma’s European, African and Israeli markets.
In 2010, he left Vemma and about a year later founded Origin Pure which was a nutrition based network marketing company.
In Origin Pure he was more focused on lead generation and marketing than selling actual physical products.
By 2016, Origin Pure and Origin Unite went under…
Shortly after Fred Pascal Stege signed on as General Manager for Northern Europe at Jeunesse.
He held that position all the way until May of 2019 according to his LinkedIn profile.
Elysium Network was founded just a few months ago where their domain was registered March 2020.
However, the company could have been in motion around mid to late 2019.
Anyway, that’s all I got on the company, let’s take a look at the products next inside of this Elysium Network review…
Elysium Network Products
Elysium Network offers investments through the Elysium Capital Pinnacle Portfolio, which they describe as this:
This world-class-performing portfolio is the genesis strategy and birthright of Elysium Capital with a continued objective and strategy which, for a decade, has achieved high performance with a proven solid risk-to-reward ratio.
External revenue in the company is claimed to be produced through currency trading, manual & via EA. Complex mathematical and statistical modelling. High Frequency Trading (HFT).
Investments of €500 EUR or more are promoted with no specific information on returns.
Next let’s look into the compensation plan…
Elysium Network Compensation Plan
Elysium Network affiliates pretty much get started and pay affiliate fee’s and then get paid when they sponsor others to do the same.
Investment commissions are paid only on produced returns through a unilevel compensation plan.
I was going to start with affiliate ranks, but other than they have 12 ranks in total there was no information on qualifications needed to hit them.
Elysium Capital affiliates are paid to sponsor new affiliates.
- Make €25 EUR on the sponsoring of a €179.90 EUR affiliate
- Make €100 EUR on the sponsoring of a €548.95 EUR affiliate
Unilevel Residual Commissions
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
Overall Elysium Network caps their unilevel at seven levels deep.
You can earn €25 EUR residual commissions when you sponsor someone who pays €548.95 EUR to get started.
- IB ranked affiliates earn residual recruitment commissions on two unilevel team levels
- 1 Star IB ranked affiliates earn residual recruitment commissions on three unilevel team levels
- 2 Star IB ranked affiliates earn residual recruitment commissions on four unilevel team levels
- 3 Star IB ranked affiliates earn residual recruitment commissions on five unilevel team levels
- 4 Star IB ranked affiliates earn residual recruitment commissions on six unilevel team levels
- 5 Star IB and higher ranked affiliates earn residual recruitment commissions on seven unilevel team levels
Binary Residual Commissions
A binary compensation plan has YOU at the top of the binary structure and splits into two sides (left and right):
First level of the binary has two positions.
Second level of the binary splits the first two positions into another two making it four in total.
These positions can be filled up directly or indirectly by team members.
Sales volume is produced across the entire downline in this binary when affiliates are sponsored into it and when they pay their monthly affiliate fee.
200 GV matched on both legs of the binary produces a €20 EUR cycle commission.
Elysium Network caps cycle commissions based on rank:
- IBs can earn 3 cycles a week
- 1-Star IBs can earn 5 cycles a week
- 2-Star IBs can earn 10 cycles a week
- 3-Star IBs can earn 15 cycles a week
- 4-Star IBs can earn 25 cycles a week
- 5-Star IBs can earn 50 cycles a week
- 6-Star IBs can earn 75 cycles a week
- 7-Star IBs can earn 100 cycles a week
- 8-Star IBs can earn 150 cycles a week
- 9-Star IBs can earn 250 cycles a week
- Diamond IB Presidents can earn 500 cycles a week
- Diamond IB Chairmans can earn 750 cycles a week
Elysium Network pays a Matching Bonus on residual sponsoring commissions through the binary which you can check out above.
The Matching Bonus is paid out in nine unilevel team levels:
- 1-Star IBs earn a 20% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- 2-Star IBs earn a 20% match on level 1 and 15% on level 2
- 3-Star IBs earn a 20% match on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- 4-Star IBs earn a 20% match on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- 5-Star IBs earn a 20% match on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 5
- 6-Star IBs earn a 20% match on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 6
- 7-Star IBs earn a 20% match on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 7
- 8-Star IBs earn a 20% match on level 1, 15% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 to 7 and 2.5% on level 8
- 9-Star IBs and higher earn a 20% match on level 1, 15% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 to 7 and 2.5% on levels 8 and 9
Elysium Network pays a match on ROI payments the same unilevel above.
ROI match payments are paid as a percentage of returns paid to team members and retail investors as the following:
- 80% on level 1 (personally referred retail customers and sponsored affiliates)
- 5% on level 2
- 2.5% on levels 3 to 7
From level 2, you only get a match on sponsored affiliates and not customers…
Diamond Bonus Pool
Elysium Network takes 3% of the company sales volume and drops it in the Diamond Bonus Pool.
Diamond IB President and Chairman ranked affiliates can qualify for these shares:
- One share per month an affiliate ranks at Diamond IB President
- Two shares per month an affiliate ranks at Diamond IB Chairman
Every quarter, the shares reset…
Cost To Join Elysium Network
Elysium Network affiliate membership is €548.95 EUR and then €79.95 EUR a month.
There is a cheaper option for €179.90 EUR but it’s not part of the compensation plan.
Unlike all the other Elysium Network reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you so PAY close attention now…
So does the Elysium Network scam exist?
Well let’s just look at what we know…
First Elysium Capital states it produces it’s ROI revenue through:
authorised prime brokers and liquidity providers registered with the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) in full transparency and with segregated accounts in highly reputable European banks: Swedbank, Nordea Bank, SEB and Barclays.
Which is all good, but what about the passive investment opportunity it’s promoting?
Because of that Elysium Capital needs to be registered with securities regulators and after doing more research I couldn’t find this registration anywhere.
So why would this company operate illegally?
Why build the foundation on sand?
Without legally required to audited third-party accounting filing, we will never know if they are paying returns on external revenue.
So that basically means it’s committing securities fraud.
On top of that, the compensation plan is all geared towards sponsoring new affiliates and not selling to actual customers.
This will just mean the company is operating as a pyramid scheme as well on top of that.
You think after Fred Pascal Stege having a good background on network marketing he would get this right…
Anyway, this company is operating illegally which makes it a scam in my humble opinion…
If you want to build a REAL legit business without relying on these fly by night companies and actually want to do it for the long haul?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
So stop joining the ponzi scheme and start building a REAL business for the long haul.
I hope you enjoyed my Elysium Network review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.