Welcome to my EvoRich Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to take a closer look.
Chances are someone approached you about investment MLM opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan with the information I have to see if it’s legit or not…
PAY close attention and read this to the end…
EvoRich Review (MLM Company)
EvoRich looks like a spin off of a very popular company called Skyway Capital.
People running EvoRich is Andrey Khovratov (aka Andrii Khovratov, Andrei Khovratov), a former Skyway Capital executive.
Just like Sky Capital, EvoRich is run through a dozen of shell companies.
Sky Capital fell because it NEEW which was eventually a crypto fraud…
So far not much has changed since and to be honest that’s not a good thing.
You should be improving the company on past mistakes not keeping the same business model.
Khovatov himself is based out of Belarus, Ukraine and/or Russia. They don’t get into specifics.
EvoRich Reviews (Products)
When it comes to the product side of things there is nothing retail in this company.
All you can do is become an affiliate and promote the EvoRich affiliate membership.
EvoRich Compensation Plan
EcoRich doesn’t have a copy of the compensation plan on their website.
Now I did manage to piece it together with the marketing material out there.
EvoRich affiliate invest WCRU tokens.
As of right now WCRU toke prices are based on total accumulated WCRU investment:
I. Stage 10-30 billion WCRU tokens with a price of $ 0.001 -0.3 $ 12-36 months.
II. Stage 10-25 billion WCRU tokens with a price of $ 1 -100 $ 12-24 months,
III. Stage 1-10 billion WCRU tokens with a price of $ 100 -1000 $ 12-24 months.
IV. Stage 1-10 billion WCRU tokens with a price of $ 1000 -2000 $ 12-36 months.
There isn’t any information on the current investment pricing at.
When it comes to the network marketing side of things, you can earn commissions when you sponsor affiliate who invest.
Commissions are paid in USDU.
This is another token EvoRich creates on demand and has no value outside of this company.
Company claims each USDU coin is backed by the US dollar, but they didn’t provide any proof if that is true.
Some of the commissions are also paid in WCRU:
540 days of freezing after receiving WCRU tokens in the form of an MLM bonus or in the form of accrual according to the results of promotions, sweepstakes, air-drops and other marketing events.
You can achieve eight ranks in total within EvoRich and below is what you need to do to to hit them:
- Partner – invest in 30 to 200 WCRU
- Agent – invest in 50 to 300 WCRU and have recruited two affiliates who have each invested in at least 200 WCRU
- Consultant – invest in 300 to 1000 WCRU and have recruited four affiliates who have each invested in at least 200 WCRU
- Manager – invest in 1000 to 10,000 WCRU and have four Consultants in your downline
- Leader Manager invest in 5000 to 20,000 WCRU and have four Managers in your downline
- Top Manager – invest in 10,000 to 50,000 WCRU and maintain four Managers in your downline
- Vice President – invest in 50,000 to 100,000 WCRU and have two Top Managers in your downline
- President – invest in 100,000 to 1,000,000 WCRU and have two Vice Presidents in your downline
EvoRich affiliates park WCRU tokens with the company.
You can get the following returns if you do so:
- over 1 to 180 days 1% is paid out every 30 days
- over 181 to 365 days 1.5% is paid out every 30 days
- over 366 to 545 days 2% is paid out every 30 days
- over 546 to 730 days 3% is paid out every 30 days
- over 731 to 1061 days 5% is paid out every 30 days
It is unclear whether returns are paid out in WCRU or USDU.
EvoRich Residual Commissions
Residual commissions inside of EvoRich is paid through a unilevel compensation plan.
Residual commissions are paid out as a percentage on the invested WCRU across the entire unilevel.
How far you get paid in the unilevel will depend on your rank:
- Partners earn 8% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Agents earn 8% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 4% on level 3 and 3% on level 4
- Consultants earn 8% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 2% to 3.5% on levels “6 and more”
- Managers earn 8% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 4% to 5.5% on “levels 6 and more”
- Leader Managers earn 8% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 6% to 7% on “levels 6 and more”
- Top Managers earn 8% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 7.4% to 7.8% on “levels 6 and more”
- Vice Presidents earn 8% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 8.2% to 8.6% on “levels 6 and more”
- Presidents earn 8% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 9.1% to (percentage amount blocked in presentation) on “levels 6 and more”
Dividends in Evo Rich
Once $10 billion is invested into CRU, EvoRich is claiming there will be 12% to 35% “dividend” paid to investors:
Target Asset Level is $ 10,000,000,000 or more From 12 till 35% is planned for dividends Token holders will vote to determine the percentage of profit payable on dividends.
Cost To Join EvoRich
EvoRich affiliate membership is tied to an investment into WCRU.
Not full details are provided…
Unlike all the other EvoRich reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you next…
So does the EvoRich scam exist?
Well let’s look at the facts…
EvoRich isn’t much different than Skyway Capital which ended up being a ponzi scheme.
EvoRich has four tokens that I know of, CRU/WCRU, UNTB and CryptoUnit USDU.
Just so you know they are all useless outside of the company and are not backed with anything.
They claim USDU is backed up by the US dollar but there is no proof of it.
In November of 2020, WCRU was suppose to launch on a public exchange and that didn’t happen.
One of their shell companies UGPay Group AG (Swiss shell company), is registered with the SEC but it doesn’t mean anything and here is why:
- As previously mentioned, UGPay Group AG is a Swiss shell company, it doesn’t exist outside of a front for EvoRich investment;
- The securities offering is registered through EvoRich, which is not registered with the SEC;
- UGPay Group has made one August 27th filing with the SEC, a Notice of Exempt Offering of Securities.
There is no mention of EvoRich either…
EvoRich itself isn’t registered to offer securities in the US or anywhere in the world.
There are just too many red flags for me to recommend this company so I can’t…
I hope you enjoyed my EvoRich review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
If you are serious about building a business online and want actual results for the long haul…
Click the button below and get started:
Remember you will get STEP BY STEP training that is working NOW and an one on one advisor to make sure you are connecting the dots correctly and ready to rock as soon as possible.
Trust me I wish I had a community and education platform like this when I first got started!
I would have got to my break through MUCH quicker.
I really hoped you enjoyed my unbiased Jeff Lerner review and if you have any question feel free to ask in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.