Welcome to my Farmasi Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to take a closer look to see what it was about.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Farmasi Review (Company)
Farmasi launched in the USA back in 2019 which wasn’t that long go.
However, the company’s roots go back MUCH further back.
In fact, they go back in the 1950’s.
Faramsi’s founder Dr. C. Tuna launched a pharmaceutical company on or around 1950.
Eventually C.Tuna switched to cosmetics with Farmais launched as a MLM company in Turkey in 2010.
Sadly in 2017, Dr. C.Tuna passed away and in September 2020, Sinan Tuna was appointed the CEO of Farmasi in North America.
According to the September 22nd Press release:
Tuna has gained expertise working in various departments at Farmasi where he has been a Board member since 2019.
Sinan Tuna’s grandfather, the late Dr. Cevdet Tuna, was the founder of one of the Republic of Turkey’s first pharmacies.
Sinan continues his grandfather’s legacy as the third generation to lead the Farmasi business.
In Turkey, I couldn’t find who is the executive team running that…
On top of that, Farmasi claims t be running for 44 years as a MLM company.
Farmasi Reviews (Products)
Farmasi products come in many different ranges personal care products that are manufactured in house.
We have one of the largest integrated cosmetics manufacturing plants in the world which is located in Istanbul, Turkey in an ecological environment.
Integrated manufacturing means that we not only produce the bulk product, but also product most of our own packaging in-house, and we obtain our waters from the wells located within our facilities.
Up to date, we have formulated thousands of products, launched more than 2.000 products, and shipped our products to over 125 countries all around the world.
Farmasi’s website doesn’t really talk about the two thousand products, but there are a ton regardless.
Farmasi’s specializes in the following categories:
- Hair care
- Foot care
- Oral care
- Baby care
- Sun care
- Lip care
- Skin care
- Intimate care (women’s hygiene)
- Make up (body, lips, face, eyes and nails)
- Mr Wipes household cleaning products (this was a 2014 brand addition)
You can either buy Farmasi products individually or in bundled sets.
Farmasi does provide full retail pricing on their website.
Now to see if they are overpriced or not, their Shampoo with Garlic Extract (500 ML) goes for $16.90 USD.
Looking at the competition on Amazon, I feel it’s actually competitively priced overall which is a good thing.
Farmasi Compensation Plan
Farmasi compensation plan is not cut and dry because they fail to provide proper rank qualification and Leadership Bonus information.
So having that said, I just wrote the information with what I have…
Farmasi has 18 ranks in total and below is how you hit them but they are not very clear about it…
- Manager – qualification criteria not provided
- Director – generate $1500 in monthly side points
- Silver Manager and Director – maintain 1 ARM and maintain $1500 in monthly side points
- Gold Manager and Director generate 2 ARMs and generate $2500 in monthly side points
- Platinum Manager and Director – generate 4 ARMs and maintain $2500 in monthly side points
- Emerald Manager and Director – generate 8 ARMs and $5000 in side points
- Diamond Manager and Director – generate 12 ARMs, maintain $5000 in monthly side points and generate 20 title points a month
- Vice President Manager and Director – generate 16 ARMs and $10,000 in monthly side points, and generate 40 title points a month
- President Manager and Director – generate 20 ARMs, maintain $10,000 in monthly side points and generate 80 title points a month
- Boss Manager and Director – generate 30 ARMs, maintain $
There is no difference between manager and director rank when it comes to qualifications with the information I have.
What are side points?
Side Points Requirement: You have to keep working on your 1st generation, regardless of your title.
Side points are calculated by subtracting the group volume of your 25%’s in your 1st generation from your own group volume, and then subtracting the largest group volume of 25%, 22%, and 18% entrepreneurs, if any, in your 1st generation from the resulting value.
Your Group Volume – (Sum of 1st Generation 25%’s Group Volume) – (Largest Group Volume of 1st Generation 25%, 22%, and 18% Group Volume, if any!) > 1500.
It’s a bit confusing if you ask me…
Don’t even get me started with ARMs are…
I think it means “Active Recruited Members”…
Title points are produced based on rank of personally sponsored affiliates:
- Get 0.5 title point for every personally recruited Manager and Director
- Get 1 title point for every personally recruited Silver Manager and Director
- Get 1.5 title points for every personally recruited Gold Manager
- Get 2 title points for every personally recruited Gold Director
- Get 3 title points for every personally recruited Platinum Manager
- Get 4 title points for every personally recruited Platinum Director
- Get 6 title points for every personally recruited Emerald Manager
- Get 8 title points for every personally recruited Emerald Director and higher
These are calculated monthly for rank qualification purposes.
To qualify for MLM commissions, affiliates must be active.
To be active, you must purchase $250 worth of product each month.
Retail commissions are the difference between the wholesale price and retail price.
You keep the difference when you sell the products.
Farmasi affiliates can earn $30 per MLM commission qualified affiliate they sponsor.
So whoever spends the $250+ on Farmasi products when they get started you earn on.
Personal Bonus is paid on sales on retail customers and your own purchases.
This is based on monthly GV:
- Produce 200 to 399 monthly GV and receive a 3% Personal Bonus rate
- Produce 400 to 599 monthly GV and receive a 6% Personal Bonus rate
- Produce 600 to 899 monthly GV and receive a 9% Personal Bonus rate
- Produce 900 to 1399 monthly GV and receive a 12% Personal Bonus rate
- Produce 1400 to 2199 monthly GV and receive a 15% Personal Bonus rate
- Produce 2200 to 3599 monthly GV and receive an 18% Personal Bonus rate
- Produce 3600 to 4999 monthly GV and receive a 22% Personal Bonus rate
- Produce 5000 or more monthly GV and receive a 25% Personal Bonus rate
GV stands for “Group Volume”. Farmasi counts GV as an affiliates own purchases or personally sponsored affiliates as well.
PV is sales volume generated by retail orders and your own purchases.
The Group Bonus allows Farmasi affiliates to earn the difference between their Personal Bonus rate and that of their personally recruited affiliates.
For example, if a Farmasi affiliate qualifies for a 15% Personal Bonus rate and they have a personally sponsored affiliate who qualifies for 6%, the Group Bonus will pay them the 7% difference on that affiliate’s PV for the month.
Farmasi pays Silver Director or higher ranked affiliates a monthly Car/Travel Bonus:
- Silver Directors receive $300 a month
- Golden Directors receive $350 a month
- Platinum Directors receive $400 a month
- Emerald Directors receive $450 a month
- Diamond Directors receive $500 a month
- Vice Presidents receive $550 a month
- Presidents receive $600 a month
- Bosses receive $650 a month
I think Manager gets the same as a Director but not sure…
Farmasi pays affiliates who qualify at a Golden Director or higher can get a monthly bonus:
- Qualify a Golden Director and receive $2000 a month
- Qualify at Platinum Director and receive $4000 a month
- Qualify at Emerald Director and receive $8000 a month
- Qualify at Diamond Director and receive $16,000 a month
- Qualify at Vice President and receive $32,000 a month
- Qualify at President and receive $64,000 a month
- Qualify at Boss and receive $128,000 a month
You must hit these ranks for five months in a row to qualify.
No other details are provided.
There is a Leadership bonus as well but they did a hack job on presenting it…
Cost To Join Farmasi
Farmasi affiliate membership is $19.99.
You can also purchase $49.99 to $200 product packs as well.
In order for you to qualify for commissions, you must purchase $250 worth of products each month.
Unlike all the other Farmasi reviews out there I am going to keep it real…
This is an example of a network marketing company that will have compliance issues once the FTC see’s this.
The fact there is a minimum monthly requirement to qualify for commissions is a big no no.
This is called PAY to PLAY.
I mean this is what they say on their website:
When you sponsor an active recruit within a calendar month, you will be eligible to join the team building program.
For each active entrepreneur that you personally sponsor, you will earn $30.
In order to become active, an entrepreneur has to purchase products worth $250 (catalog price) during the calendar month. In other words, have personal volume 125 or greater.
Also, there are no RETAIL incentives in the compensation plan…
When companies compensation plan is this recruitment heavy, it leads them to be a pyramid scheme.
More affiliate sales than actual customer sales.
It’s a classic product-based pyramid scheme model and for a company that’s been founded since 2010, there is no excuse for that.
Who are their lawyers who thought this was a good idea?
Unless Farmasi didn’t listen to them which is a possibility.
Also the name Farmasi is Indonesian for Pharmacy and is a direct translation.
THis company isn’t selling any pharmaceuticals.
Kind of mis-leading.
They could turn this around because they do manufacture their own products which is a good thing.
Plus their product prices are pretty competitive.
So once they fix the compensation plan and compliance issues, it could be a good company.
But for now, i would skip it…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Farmasi review!
Now before you go…
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish to the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.