Welcome to my IDentityUSA Review!
There has been some buzz about this MLM company so I decided to take a closer look.
Chances are someone approached you about their services or business opportunity and now you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
IDentityUSA Review (Company)
IDentityUSA specializes in the personal data protection niche and operates from Texas, USA.
The address is also shared with USA+ I noticed but on the IDentityUSA brochure it does say “presented by USA””.
When you look into the footer information on the website it shows:
United Service Association For Health Care (USA+) is a non-profit corporation chartered in Washington, D.C., in 1983.
The organization was formed to promote the adoption of equitable health care policy in the United States, engage in nonpartisan research, study and analysis for the benefit of the general public regarding the health care system of the United States and on occasion; publish the results of our research.
Now USA+ does have it’s own website and promotes access to healthcare.
USA+ is NOT an insurance company. USA+ identifies the needs of its members and finds the nation’s top providers of products and services to satisfy those needs.
Through the size of its national membership, USA+ leverages its contracts with providers to negotiate benefits for its members.
USA+ doesn’t look like a network marketing company.
IdentityUSA is a division of USA+ and runs as a network marketing opportunity.
IDentityUSA shows that Belinda Caylor as the President.
There is no information about her on the actual website.
On Facebook, she goes by Belinda Booth-Caylor.
Now when we head over to Linkedin, Caylor also cites herself as President of National Health Corporation.
National Health Corporation dates back to 1987 and she was an accountant.
When I saw the marketing material on the internet from affiliates, they mention Paul Wood being an owner of National Health Corporation.
Paul Wood and Belinda Caylor Team Up to open a New Subsidiary IDentityUSA For Top Identity Theft Protection #IDentityUSA.
Paul Wood is a highly successful entrepreneur in the USA. He founded National Health Corporation (NHC) in 1966. He pioneered the high deductible insurance policy for the self-employed.
In 1999 Paul Wood reached a major milestone when the combined assets of his companies surpassed the $1 billion mark.
Belinda Caylor is the President of IDentityUSA and has been working with Paul Wood for 33 years.
Today National Health Corp specializes itself as “TeamCorp”.
When you are on Team Corp’s website, you will notice it references IdentityUSA and claims it is a “marketing agency for USA+”.
It seems to be that IDentityUSA is a joint-venture between Paul Wood and Belinda Caylor and if that is the case, it won’t be the first time.
Now no information about that is disclosed on their website.
IDentityUSA Reviews (Products)
IDentityUSA has two subscriptions you can choose from; Secure Keyboard and IDentityUSA Premier.
Secure Keyword will run yoU $17.99 per month and has coverage for two devices or $21.99 per month for four devices.
It used to be called EndpointLock and is pitched as “keystroke encryption software”.
Our SecureKeyboard plan separates us from the competition with our patented EndpointLock keystroke encryption software.
EndpointLock protects the device by creating an alternate encrypted pathway, routing the keystrokes around the area of vulnerability.
It looks like IDentity Premier is an identity theft subscription service, bundled with Secure keyboard with different monitoring services and tools.
Premier costs $29.99 per month over two devices and $34.99 per month for four devices.
On their marketing material it shows that this is “powered by CLC ID Protect”.
Which is a similar service but without the Secure keyboard.
IDentityUSA Compensation Plan
There are 10 affiliates you can hit within the compensation plan.
Below is the break down on what is needed to hit them:
- Copper – sign up as an IDentityUSA affiliate (purchase a subscription)
- Bronze – recruit three IDentityUSA affiliates
- Silver – maintain three active IDentityUSA affiliates and generate and maintain twenty downline subscription sales (max 70% from any one unilevel team leg)
- Gold – recruit and maintain three Silver or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain thirty downline subscription sales (max 70% from any one unilevel team leg)
- Platinum – recruit and maintain three Gold or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain sixty downline subscription sales (max 70% from any one unilevel team leg)
- 1 Star Executive Director – maintain a personally recruited Platinum
- 2 Star Executive Director – maintain a personally recruited 1 Star Executive Director
- 3 Star Executive Director – maintain a personally recruited 2 Star Executive Director
- 4 Star Executive Director – maintain a personally recruited 3 Star Executive Director
- 5 Star Executive Director – maintain a personally recruited 4 Star Executive Director
Note that the following alternative qualification criteria for Bronze to Platinum is also an option:
- Bronze – sell and maintain ten personal subscriptions
- Silver – sell and maintain thirty personal subscriptions
- Gold – sell and maintain sixty personal subscriptions
- Platinum – sell and maintain one hundred personal subscriptions
To stay active, you must pay membership fee’s.
IDentityUSA affiliates can earn commissions for sponsoring new affiliates.
Commissions rates will depend on your affiliate rank:
- Copper affiliates receive $30 on the sale of Premier Individual, $35 for Premier Family, $5 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $10 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
- Bronze affiliates receive $35 on the sale of Premier Individual, $40 for Premier Family, $10 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $15 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
- Silver affiliates receive $40 on the sale of Premier Individual, $45 for Premier Family, $15 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $20 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
- Gold affiliates receive $45 on the sale of Premier Individual, $50 for Premier Family, $20 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $25 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
- Platinum affiliates and higher receive $50 on the sale of Premier Individual, $55 for Premier Family, $25 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $30 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
After the first month, the following subscription commission rates apply:
- Copper affiliates receive $5 on the sale of Premier Individual, $6 for Premier Family, $1 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $1.67 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
- Bronze affiliates receive $6.25 on the sale of Premier Individual, $7.50 for Premier Family, $1.55 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $2.52 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
- Silver affiliates receive $7.50 on the sale of Premier Individual, $9 for Premier Family, $2.10 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $3.37 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
- Gold affiliates receive $8.75 on the sale of Premier Individual, $10.50 for Premier Family, $2.65 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $4.22 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
- Platinum affiliates and higher receive $10 on the sale of Premier Individual, $12 for Premier Family, $3.20 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $5.07 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
Residual commissions are paid as “overrides” and “team overrides”.
No details on how this works out there.
It seems to be it’s tracked through a unilevel compensation plan and rank dependent.
- Copper affiliates don’t earn residual commissions
- Bronze through 5 Star Executive Director affiliates earn a $5 “override sales advance” on all IDentityUSA subscriptions
“Team Override” commissions are as follows:
- Copper affiliates don’t earn residual commissions
- Bronze through 5 Star Executive Director affiliates receive $1.25 on the sale of Premier Individual, $1.50 for Premier Family, $0.55 for Secure Keyboard (2 dev) and $0.85 for Secure Keyboard (4 dev)
$1.50 is taken from every subscription and put across three leadership pools equally.
Leadership pools will be rank dependent and are shared equally among Silver, Gold and Platinum ranked affiliates.
- Silver ranked affiliates receive a share in the Silver pool
- Gold ranked affiliates receive a share in the Silver and Gold pools
- Platinum ranked affiliates receive a share in the Silver, Gold and Platinum pools
These are calculated weekly.
Executive Leadership Pools
Each month IDentity USA takes funds from the membership and drops it into these pools:
- Premier Individual – $1.75 from each subscription
- Premier Family – $2 from each subscription
- Secure Keyboard (2 dev) – $1.05
- Secure Keyboard (4 dev) – $1.35
There are five tiers and go along side Executive Direct ranks.
Cost To Join IDentityUSA
IDentityUSA membership will depend on which services you go along with:
- Secure Keyboard (2 devices) – $17.99 a month
- Secure Keyboard (4 devices) – $21.99 a month
- IdentityUSA Premier Individual – $29.99 a momth
- IdentityUSA Premier Family – $34.99 a month
Unlike all the other IDentityUSA reviews out there I am going to tell you the truth in the verdict…
So does the IDentityUSA scam exist?
Well let’s look at the facts…
Now I have seen a few MLM companies in this niche in the past but they don’t last that long.
Not because it’s a scam, possible because of the lack of demand.
Overall, you might want to shop around to see if the prices are competitive.
Right now depending in the membership, it will run you $359.88 or $419.88 per year.
Another thing IDentityUSA should be implementing is retail incentives in their compensation plan.
Right now, I don’t see any really…
Their qualifications are either
- recruit a ton of people yourself; or
- recruit a few, get them to recruit a few, get them to recruit a few etc. etc.
What they should do is having qualifications around having actual customers and not affiliates.
For example, in order to qualify for commissions, you must maintain three paying customers.
There isn’t much information on how the overrides work as well…
So that’s another place this company needs improvement.
Being more transparent about their compensation plan.
Overall the company needs more work in the compensation plan or at least be more transparent about it.
I really hoped you enjoyed my unbiased IDentityUSA review and if you have any question feel free to ask in the comments below…
If you are serious about building a business online and want actual results for the long haul…
Click the button below and get started:
Remember you will get STEP BY STEP training that is working NOW and an one on one advisor to make sure you are connecting the dots correctly and ready to rock as soon as possible.
Trust me I wish I had a community and education platform like this when I first got started!
I would have got to my break through MUCH quicker.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.