Welcome to my third party unbiased MarketPeak Review!
This is one of the latest companies in the crypto space to pop up and I decided to take a look to see what they were all about.
Chances are someone approached you about their PEAK tokens and you wanted to make sure this is legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just pay CLOSE attention and read this to the end…
MarketPeak MLM Company
MarketPeak specialzies in the crypto MLM space and it’s incorporated in Dubai:
PEAK TECH – FZCO, DSO-THUB, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai – UAE
The brain child behind this company is CEO and co-founder Sergej Heck.
Lot of the information I found about him was in German.
However, I did find some of the companies in the past he was involved with like Questra Global and Cryp Trade Capital.
He was also involved with a company called BeOnPush back in 2017 which was a ponzi scheme.
Anyway, that’s all I got on the company itself…
At the retail level, there are no products or services customers can purchase.
You can purchase the affiliate membership and promote it.
Another company I reviewed recently in the same boat is Forsage.
MarketPeak Compensation Plan
MarketPeak members buy PEAK tokens.
- Affiliate – Invest $250 and receive 5000 PEAK tokens
- Marketer – Invest $1000 and receive 20,000 PEAK tokens
- All-In – Invest $2000 and receive 40,000 PEAK tokens plus a 10% bonus
- Enterprise – Invest $7500 and receive 150,000 PEAK tokens plus a 15% bonus
Commissions are paid out when they sponsor other people who do the same thing.
The company had ten ranks in total below is the breakdown on how to hit them:
- Newbie – Produce $5000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Rookie – Personally sponsor two Newbie ranked affiliates and generate $15,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Intermediate – Personally sponor two Rookie ranked affiliates and generate $100,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Advanced – Personally sponsor two Intermediate ranked affiliates and generate $300,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Professional – Personally sponsor two Advanced affiliates and generate $1,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Leader – Personally sponsor two Professional ranked affiliates and generate $3,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Top Leader – Personally sponsor two Leader ranked affiliates and generate $10,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Mentor – Personally sponsor two Top Leader ranked affiliates and generate $20,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Star – Personally sponsor two Mentor ranked affiliates and generate $40,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Super Star – Personally sponsor two Star ranked affiliates and generate $80,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
Alternatively, from the Intermediate rank, MarketPeak offers more sponsoring focused qualification criteria:
- Intermediate – Personally sponsor four Newbie ranked affiliates and generate $50,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Advanced – Personally sponsor four Rookie ranked affiliates and generate $150,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Professional – Personally sponsor four Intermediate ranked affiliates and generate $500,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Leader – Personally sponsor four Advanced ranked affiliates and generate $1,500,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Top Leader – Personally sponsor four Professional ranked affiliates and generate $5,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Mentor – Personally sponsor four Leader ranked affiliates and generate $10,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Star – Personally sponsor four Top Leader ranked affiliates and generate $20,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Super Star – Personally sponsor four Mentor ranked affiliates and generate $40,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
Note that required sponsored affiliate ranks can also be higher than the stated minimums.
E.g. A sponsored Super Star affiliate qualifies for any lesser required sponsored affiliate rank.
MarketPeak pays referral commissions through a unilevel compensation plan.
A unilevel compensation plan puts the affiliate at the top of a unilevel team structure, with every personally sponsored affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
MarketPeak caps their unilevel at eight levels in total.
Below is the breakdown on the commissions rates which is a percentage on the invested funds by downline members:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 10%
- Level 2 – 4%
- Level 3 – 2%
- Level 4 to 6 – 1%
- Level 7 and 8 – 0.5%
MarketPeak pays their affiliate commissions through a binary compensation plan structure.
A binary compensation plan has YOU at the top of the binary structure and splits into two sides (left and right):
First level of the binary has two positions.
Second level of the binary splits the first two positions into another two making it four in total.
This keeps splitting unlimited lengths deep, but a MLM will have some kind of cap on this..
These can be filled up directly or indirectly by team members.
At the end of each day MarketPeak adds up all the new investment volume on both sides of the binary.
Affiliates are paid 4 to 8% of the funds invested on the weaker leg.
- Affiliate tier affiliates receive a 4% residual commission rate
- Marketer and higher tier affiliates receive an 8% residual commission rate
Any left over volume is carried over to the next pay period.
Below are the caps in residual binary commissions depending on your rank:
- Newbies and Rookies can earn up to $560 a day
- Intermediates can earn up to $1040 a day
- Advanceds can earn up to $1520 a day
- Professionals can earn up to $2000 a day
- Experts can earn up to $2560 a day
- Leaders can earn up to $3040 a day
- Mentors can earn up to $3520 a day
- Stars can earn up to $4000 a day
- Super Stars can earn up to $5040 a day
MarketPeak pays a matching bonus on residual commissions earned by downline affiliates.
There is a 5% bonus paid using the same unilevel compensation plan as the “referral commissions” section but capped at five levels.
To qualify for this, the affiliate you sponsored must have bought in at Marketer or higher.
Rank Rewards is an extra bonus percentage which is paid out weekly on their entire downline’s produced investment volume.
- Newbies earn 4%
- Rookies earn 6%
- Intermediates earn 8%
- Advanceds earn 10%
- Professionals earn 12%
- Leaders earn 14%
- Top Leaders earn 16%
- Mentors earn 18%
- Stars earn 19%
- Super Stars earn 20%
Rank Achievement Bonus
MarketPeak rewards their members for qualify for any of it’s ten affiliate ranks:
- Qualify as a Newbie and receive $100
- Qualify as a Rookie and receive $300
- Qualify as an Intermediate and receive $2000
- Qualify as an Advanced and receive $6000
- Qualify as a Professional and receive $20,000
- Qualify as a Leader and receive $60,000
- Qualify as a Top Leader and receive $200,000
- Qualify as a Mentor and receive $350,000
- Qualify as a Star and receive $600,000
- Qualify as a Super Star and receive $1,000,000
Note that the Rank Achievement Bonus is paid out in bitcoin.
MarketPeak takes 5% of the companies investment volume and put’s it in the Global Bonus.
This bonus is split up in three pools and are paid to qualified ALL-IN or Enterprise investment tier affiliates.
- Qualify for a share in the 3% Global Bonus 1 pool by recruiting a Super Star ranked affiliate
- Qualify for a share in the 1% Global Bonus 2 pool by recruiting two Super Star ranked affiliates (additional 500,000 PEAK tokens rewarded)
- Qualify for a share in the 1% Global Bonus 3 pool by recruiting three Super Star ranked affiliates (additional 1,000,000 PEAK tokens rewarded)
Cost To Join MarketPeak
The cost to join MarketPeak will depend on which membership you go with:
- Affiliate – $250
- Marketer – $1000
- All-In – $2000
- Enterprise – $7500
There is a free option, but you can’t qualify for commissions.
Now unlike all the other MarketPeak reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you…
So does the MarketPeak scam exist?
Well let’s look at the facts…
We know who is running the company, but Sergej Hecks has a pretty bad track record when it comes to promoting legit companies.
So now he finally launched his own, but he decided to jump on the cryptocurrency bandwagon which is okay, but not if the company isn’t setup right.
PEAK is an etherium based ERC-20 token and takes about an hour to setup and deploy.
Plus, PEAK tokens are useless outside of MarketPeak itself.
So what are you actually investing in?
You are investing in a compensation plan that’s about it…
Because there are no retail products or services, this company is a pyramid scheme.
Plus it’s committing securities fraud…
Right now PEAK is valued at 9.5 cents and once the company starts go to under, people will pretty much dump it in a public exchange where it will be useless anyway.
That’s called an exit scam…
Think of what happened to Bitconnect.
Anyway, I personally can’t recommend this company because it’s just not running legally.
I hope you enjoyed my MarketPeak review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.