Welcome to my Million Money Review!
Changes are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision to join or not…
Just pay CLOSE attention to this post and read it to the end…
Also before we get started, if you want to get involved with an opportunity that’s 100% legit and legal where you have nothing to worry about and everything to gain…
Plus we offer FREE one on one coaching.
Million Money Company Details
Most MLM companies have great detail when it comes to leadership.
I personally wouldn’t even consider joining a company if I don’t know who runs it.
Million Money gives you NO information on who runs or owns the company at all.
In fact I did deeper research and checked out their website domain “million.money” and found out it was privately registered on August 13th, 2018.
If a company isn’t open about themselves, I would think LONG and hard before joining and/or handing over money.
Million Money Products
Million Money has no retail products or services, but you can promote the affiliate membership.
Which actually goes against what the FTC says completely.
In order for ANY MLM to be viable, they need more retail sales than affiliates.
Because of this, the FTC would call this company a pyramid scheme. 
Million Money Compensation Plan
Million Money has members buy 0.03 ETH positions in a two-tier 2×5 matrix compensation plan.
These positions can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
Below is the breakdown on how it all works through all levels:
- Level 1 (positions cost 0.03 ETH) – 0.03 ETH per position filled (2 positions to fill)
- Level 2 (0.05 ETH fee charged) – 0.2 ETH per position filled (4 positions to fill)
- Level 3 (0.1 ETH fee charged) – 0.8 ETH per position filled (8 positions to fill)
- Level 4 (0.4 ETH fee charged) – 0.4 ETH per position filled (16 positions to fill)
- Level 5 (1 ETH fee charged) – 1 ETH per position filled (32 positions to fill)
After 5 levels, the second tier begins which is the same size as the first one:
- Level 1 (2.5 ETH fee charged) – 2.5 ETH per position filled (2 positions to fill)
- Level 2 (5 ETH fee charged) – 5 ETH per position filled (4 positions to fill)
- Level 3 (10 ETH fee charged) – 10 ETH per position filled (8 positions to fill)
- Level 4 (20 ETH fee charged) – 20 ETH per position filled (16 positions to fill)
- Level 5 (40 ETH fee charged) – 40 ETH per position filled (32 positions to fill)
All level payments within Million Money are 100 days recurring.
Cost To Join Million Money
Million Money membership will run you at least 0.03 ETH Matrix position purchase.
Which is recurring every 100 days.
To be part of the entire opportunity, you must fork up 78.99 ETH every 100 days.
Well, does the Million Money scam exist?
Well these statements don’t help:
the fastest, easiest and risk-free way to earn 1500 eth every 100 days.
They have no retail products or services and all people do is gift people money in the matrix compensation plan.
Instead of using dollar amounts, they are leveraging ETH.
Same crap…different pile.
This company won’t even last long enough for the FTC to shut it down anyway.
In my humble opinion, I do NOT recommend this company at all.
I hope you enjoyed my Million Money Review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.