Welcome to my Nature’s Frequencies Review!
This company has been out since early 2020 but this is the first time I ever heard of it.
Chances are someone approached you about their products or business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Nature’s Frequencies Review (Company)
Nature’s Frequencies specializes in the health and wellness niche in network marketing.
The company is based out of Massachusetts in the USA.
The company was founded by a father and son duo named Rick and RJ Hassler.
Rick Hassler is the CEO of the company where RJ Hassler is the President.
According to their website’s bio;
Beginning in 2013, Natures Frequencies has manufactured and private labelled products for doctors, naturopaths, chiropractors, medical practitioners and companies around the world.
Nature’s Frequencies as a network marketing company launched earlier in 2020.
Nature’s Frequencies Products
Nature’s Frequencies has a range of products of plastic cards and patches.
They claim these cards and patches have a range of benefits.
- The Food Freshness Card – “keep your food fresher up to 50% longer for many fruits, vegetables, and breads”, retails at $75 a card
- EMF Shield – “protect yourself from the harmful effects of non-ionizing EMF (Electromagnetic Field) radiation. Newly designed for 5G.”, retails at $60 for a pack of four cards
- Nitro Patch – nitric oxide patch, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Relief Patch – “utilizes a unique, energy packed delivery system designed to assist with circulation, energy, and recovery”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Burn – ” infused with many of the most powerful, proven weight loss ingredients to assist with detox, weight management, and the body’s metabolism”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Earthing Card+ – “a revolutionary, carbon-fiber effective & easy to use, earthing technology that works naturally to assist with improving your overall health & well-being”, retails at $299 a card
- Immunity Patch – “utilizes a unique, energy packed delivery system to assist in your overall wellness”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Sleep Patch – “designed to assist the body in a deep and natural night’s sleep”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- CBD Patch – “Quantum-CBD patch”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Revive Patch – “designed to assist the body with tension and stress relief”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Wow Patch – “a powerful proprietary botanical blend of ingredients known to help discomfort and inflammation, stress/worry/tension, joint flexibility & mobility, quality & quantity of sleep, brain health, immune system (and) nervous system”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- CBD Pet Tag – “designed to provide the health benefits of CBD, without ingesting CBD”, retails at $129 a tag
- Wow Pet Tag – “designed to optimize overall health and well-being for humans and pets”, retails at $129 a tag
You can also buy these products in discounted multi-packs.
Nature’s Frequencies Compensation Plan
Nature’s Frequencies has affiliate buy products in order to qualify for commissions.
Once you do qualify, you can earn commissions on selling products to retail customers and sponsored affiliates.
Nature’s Frequency affiliates are required to purchase 40/80 PV of product each month to qualify for MLM commissions.
The 40 or 80 will depend on the affiliate rank.
Nature’s Frequencies Ranks
Overall you can hit 9 affiliate ranks total in the Nature’s Frequencies compensation plan.
Below is what is needed to hit each rank:
- Affiliate – sign up as a Nature’s Frequencies affiliate and purchase 40 PV of product each month
- Amethyst – purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain two MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Sapphire – purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain four MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Ruby – purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain six MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Emerald – purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain eight MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Diamond – purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain ten MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Double Diamond – purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain twelve MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Triple Diamond – purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain sixteen MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Blue Diamond – purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain twenty MLM commission qualified affiliates
PV = Personal Volume is an affiliate own sales or retail sales.
Nature’s Frequencies affiliates can earn commissions on retail sales which is the different between wholesale pricing and retail pricing.
Nature’s Frequencies affiliates earn a Fast Start Bonus on the first order by sponsored affiliates.
The Fast Start Bonus is paid on the “Start Packs” only…
These are optional packs that affiliates can choose to buy.
This is paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Nature’s Frequencies caps their unilevel MLM compensation plan at five levels deep:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 50%
- Level 2 – 20%
- Level 3 to 5 – 10%
Residual commissions are paid through a binary compensation plan.
You have a left and right leg which can be filled up directly or indirectly by team members.
At the end of each week, Nature’s Frequencies adds up all the new sales volume across both sides of the binary team.
You can earn 20% of the sales volume on the lesser leg.
Note there are weekly caps depending on your rank:
- Amethysts are capped at $2000 a week
- Sapphires are capped at $4000 a week
- Rubies are capped at $6000 a week
- Emeralds are capped at $8000 a week
- Diamonds are capped at $10,000 a week
- Double Diamonds are capped at $15,000 a week
- Triple Diamonds are capped at $20,000 a week
- Blue Diamonds are capped at $30,000 a week
Nature’s Frequency pays a matching bonus on residual commissions earned by downline members.
This is through a unilevel compensation plan and capped at four levels:
- Rubies earn a 20% match on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Emeralds earn a 20% match on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Diamonds earn a 20% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Blue Diamonds earn a 20% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
Team Matching Bonus
Blue diamond ranked affiliates with two personally sponsored Diamonds or higher qualify for the Team Matching Bonus.
The Team Matching Bonus is paid out as a 10% match on residual commissions earned by five Emeralds or higher per unilevel leg.
Once you hit Blue Emerald, you can get a $500 one-time Rank bonus.
Nature’s Frequencies places 2% of all company wide sales volume in this Global Pool.
Once you hit Blue Diamond, you can get a share from this pool each month.
Lifestyle Bonus is paid monthly and is available to Blue Diamond ranked affiliates.
- Sponsor and maintain two Emerald or higher ranked affiliates and receive $500 a month
- Sponsor and maintain four Emerald or higher ranked affiliates and receive $1000 a month
- Sponsor and maintain six Emerald or higher ranked affiliates and receive $1500 a month
- Sponsor and maintain eight Emerald or higher ranked affiliates and receive $2000 a month
Cost To Join Nature’s Frequencies
Basic membership is free in Nature’s Frequencies.
The optional Starter Pack costs $99 to $399.
These packs have different products inside of them and pre-qualify for you for commissions.
Unlike all the other Nature’s Frequencies reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you.
So does the Nature’s Frequencies scam exist?
Well let’s just look at the facts…
The products are interesting, but not sure if they work.
These are “programmed with longitudinal electromagnetic scalar waves”.
They also talk about how it keeps food fresher for up to 50% longer.
To be honest that would be great, but I haven’t seen any proof if that is true.
Their test was:
Along with time lapse photography being phenomenal, the 47 page Tomatoes Report states, “This equated to approximately a 76% increase in the time it took to see signs of mold or bacteria while using the food freshness card.
The data from this test showed that the average time it took for mold to develop on tomatoes was almost doubled…”
The 33 page Blackberry Report states, “ The blackberries tested with the Food Freshness Card lasted on average 21 days before showing signs of mold or bacteria, compared to the control blackberries which lasted 14 days.
This equated to approximately a 46% increase in the time it took for mold to develop…”
It would be great if they did more tests and maybe do a larger study just to make sure there is a difference.
The compensation plan itself is geared too much towards recruitment and not retail sales.
They also have a mandatory monthly PV you need to qualify for commissions which the FTC frowns upon.
For me to recommend this company, the company needs to do the following.
- Get more data on how the product works
- Get rid of any mandatory sales volume requirements to earn commissions
- Have actual retail incentives in the compensation plan
As of right now the company needs some work…
I hope you enjoyed my Nature’s Frequencies review and if you have any questions, feel free to comment below.
Now before you go…
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish to the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.