Welcome to my Noni By NewAge Review!
There has been some buzz about this company and I decided to take a closer look.
Chances are someone approached you about their products or business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through everything so you can make an informative decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Noni By NewAge Review (Company)
Noni By NewAge first started at Tahitian Noni back in 1996.
In 1996, we disrupted the health supplement industry with the introduction of Tahitian Noni Juice, launching a multi-billion-dollar industry virtually overnight.
Today, we at Noni by NewAge use our unquestioned noni expertise to drive our mission to help everyone experience the true power of paradise-a power desitined to change lives all over the world.
Tahitian Noni was founded by Kerry Asay which was called Morinda in 2012 after a name change.
December 2018 rolled along and Morinda was bought by New Age Beverages that headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
It looks like Kerry Asay dropped his executive position and got New Age shares instead.
After that Morinda was rebranded as Noni By NewAge.
According to their marketing material, Noni By NewAge has a corporate address in Utah.
Brent Willis is the CEO of this company and was appointed CEO in 2016.
Even though they changed their names a few times, it still uses Morinda and Tahitian for some product names
Noni By NewAge Products
Noni By NewAge still uses Morinda’s flagship product called noni juice but has expanded into the CBD niche as well.
They went with 4 categories in total which is:
- Everyday wellness
- Weight loss
- Performance and Energy
- Skin health and appearance
Below are the products they have:
- Tahitian Noni Max – “harnessing the power of over 30 different iridoids from five sources (including Tahitian Noni), TruAge Max protects the cells from damage caused by advanced glycation end-products”, retails at $59 for a 750 ml bottle (25 fl oz)
- TruAge Extra – “delivers a potent blend of noni, blueberry, and olive iridoids”, retails at $45 for a 750 ml bottle (25 fl oz)
- TruAge Pure – “a concentrated version of noni iridoids, perfect for blending into your favorite smoothies or other drinks”, retails at $40 for a 750 ml bottle (25 fl oz)
- Tahitian Noni Joint Concentrate – “features glucosamine to help your body build cartilage, maintain flexibility and support joint health. Each serving also contains beneficial iridoids and polyphenols that have been shown to impede the formation of AGEs (advanced glycation end-products)”, retails at $17.99 for a 240 ml bottle (8 fl oz)
- Morinda Omega 3,6,9 – “supplies the body with essential omega fatty acids from high-quality fish oils and flaxseed oils” retails at $17.99 for a bottle of 90 softgels
- Morinda CoQ10 – “designed to … assist the functions of the heart, boost energy, and provide antioxidant protection”, retails at $35.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Probiotic – “an easily digestible daily capsule that restores healthy, beneficial bacteria to the digestive system and gut to maintain digestive health, immunity health and gastrointestinal health”, retails at $23.99 for a box of 30 capsules
- Morinda Enzyme Blend – “help(s) maintain gut health”, retails at $29.99 fora bottle of 30 capsules
- Morinda Colon Cleanse – “gently cleanses the colon of toxins, allowing for increased nutrient absorption and promoting digestive health”, retails at $29.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Morinda Turmeric Curcumin – “helps maintain joint health and assists in digestion”, retails at $23.99 for a bottle of 30 capsules
- Morinda Eye – “formulated to promote natural vision and healthy eyes”, retails at $23.99 for a bottle of 30 capsules
- TruAge Scanner Mini – “uses harmless UV light to quickly measure the amount of advanced glycation end-products (AGEs) in the skin, and then reveal the person’s TruAge”, retails at $699
- Nhanced Cell Defense – “designed to protect and shield the body’s cells, and help sustain and protect their healthy structure and function”, retails at $49.95 for a bottle of 120 capsules
- Nhanced Hearing – “a daily micronutrient supplement designed to protect the body’s hearing function, and help sustain hearing health and help address tinnitus (ringing in the ears), balance, and other symptoms of hearing loss”, retails at $75 for a bottle of 120 capsules
- Nhanced CBD Body Cream – “formulated to give you all the qualities of CBD with added moisturizing benefits”, retails at $59 for a 150 mg strength tub (4 fl oz, 120 ml)
- Nhanced CBD Roll-On Gel – “the perfect way to massage CBD directly into targeted areas of the skin”, retails at $62 for a 200 mg strength bottle (3 fl oz, 90 ml)
- Nhanced CBD Oil – “contains 500mg of the finest full-spectrum CBD”, retails at $69 for a 1 fl oz bottle (30 ml)
Additional products include:
- Shape Whole Food Smoothie – “combines noni with kombucha, mango, spinach and other whole foods in a delicious smoothie to serve as the perfect weight loss companion to intermittent fasting”, retails at $55 for a box of ten servings (also available in a 30-day challenge pack for $209)
- TruAge Sugar Stop – “contains a proprietary blend of earth’s best ingredients designed to flush sugar out of your body before it is absorbed”, retails at $42 for an 8.19 oz. tub (232.2 g)
- Hiro Energy Drink – “designed to enhance your performance anytime, anywhere with high-octane energy and superb flavor”, retails at $35 for a pack of twelve 11 fl oz cans (330 ml)
- Hiro Rapid Fuel – “features a patent-pending delivery system, developed at the university level, which delivers protein more quickly than any other means to keep you going longer and further”, retails at $45 a tub (I can’t make out the size)
On top of they have have 41 products in their personal care range…
I would check out their website for more information there.
Noni By NewAge Compensation Plan
Noni By NewAge rewards affiliates by them selling to retail customers and sponsoring new affiliates.
Residual commissions are paid through a unilevel compensation plan.
Right now you need 120 PV autoship in order to qualify for the Fast Start Bonus, Personal Rebate, TruPerformance Bonus, Infinity Bonus and Black Pearl Success Bonus.
Noni By NewAge also charges you a fee for currency exchange and data processing fees on commissions earned…
To qualify for commissions you must hit the following criteria according to Noni By NewAge:
1. Be a participant in the Premier Membership program
2(a). Have at least one placement sponsored IPC on the first level with at least 60 total QPV accumulated over the current and prior 2 calendar months, or
2(b). Have at least one personally sponsored IPC with at least 60 total QPV accumulated over the current and prior 2 calendar months.
Noni By NewAge Ranks
Overall you hit achieve 9 ranks in total in the company.
Below is the breakdown on how to hit them:
- IPC – generate and maintain 30 PV a month
- Coral – generate and maintain 120 PV a month
- Jade – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain three Coral or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain 4800 GV a month
- Pearl – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain three Jade or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain 24,000 GV a month
- Diamond Pearl – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain three Pearl or higher ranked affiliates and maintain 24,000 GV a month
- Diamond Pearl Elite – maintain 120 PV a month, maintain three personally recruited Pearl or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain 72,000 GV a month
- Double Diamond Pearl – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain four Pearl or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain 96,000 GV a month
- Triple Diamond Pearl – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain five Pearl or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain 120,000 GV a month
- Platinum Diamond Pearl – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain six Pearl or higher ranked affiliates and maintain 120,000 GV a month
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and GV stands for “Group Volume”.
Noni By NewAge pays you retail commissions for selling to retail customers.
I believe the commission or amount is the different between their wholesale pricing and retail pricing.
Noni By NewAge pays residual commissions through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Noni By New Age caps their unilevel at 8 levels in total.
Below is what you can earn depending on your rank:
- IPCs earn 1% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- Corals earn 1% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3 and 6% on level 4
- Jades earn 1% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5 and 7% on level 6
- Pearls earn 1% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5 and 7% on levels 6 and 7
- Diamond Pearls and higher earn 1% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 7% on levels 6 and 7 and 8% on level 8
If an affiliate does 30 PV or more per month, their retail sales volume is not counted through out the unilevel team but in the Fast Start Bonus instead.
Noni By NewAge pays a 20% rebate on a Noni NewAge affiliates own purchases over 120 PV per month.
Fast Start Bonus
Fast Start Bonus is paid on sales volume produced by newly sponsored affiliates over their first 60 days with the company.
This is paid through a unilevel compensation plan:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 20%
- Level 2 to 4 – 5%
- Level 5 – 10%
Noni By NewAge takes 2% of the company wide sales volume and drops it into this TruPerformance Bonus pool.
You can in this pool by:
- maintaining a 120 PV monthly autoship order;
- generating autoship volume over their first four unilevel team levels 35% over the company benchmark
- generating and maintaining autoship volume on level 4 of their unilevel team above 0
Other bonuses include Infinity Bonus and Black Pearl Shared Success Bonus.
Cost To Join Noni By NewAge
The cost to join will have you buy a 90 Day Challenge Pack that costs anywhere between $299 to $365.
Unlike all the other Noni By NewAge reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you…
So does the Noni By NewAge scam exist?
I will be honest with you…
The MLM company is not a scam.
It has retail products that can be sold to retail customers and the compensation rewards both retail and affiliate sales.
Only concern I have is the mandatory autoship of 120 PV which the FTC doesn’t like.
Which makes it pay to play…
I recommend them getting rid of this requirement to make the company more compliant.
Other than that I would try out some of the products and see how you like them.
From there you can decide to join or not depending on you experience…
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish to the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
I hope you enjoyed my Noni By NewAge review and if you have ANY questions feel free to ask in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.