Welcome to my third party Pink Zebra Review!
This is a network marketing company that has been with us for almost a decade and I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about their products or business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation so you can make the right decision…
Pay CLOSE attention and read this to the end…
Pink Zebra Review (Company)
Pink Zebra is a network marketing company that specializes in fragrance niche.
The company first launched back in 2011 and is based out of Texas, USA.
The people behind the company are co-founders Tom and Kelly Gaines.
According to Direct Selling News in 2016;
Back in 1997, well before launching Pink Zebra, the Gaines had tested the Sprinkles product through Bath & Body Works.
“If it was going to be successful anywhere, it would be successful there,” Tom says. The store’s approach is very hands-on and service-oriented, providing an opportunity for staff to engage with customers and to have the opportunity to tell them about the products.
The product was distributed in 30 stores and, says Tom, “it was a complete failure.”
Tom, Kelly and the buyers thought the product was great. The consumers, though, he says, “didn’t really understand it—it really needed demonstration.” It needed the direct sales approach that would allow for that personal touch.
Before deciding to start their own company, Tom and Kelly Gaines both worked in a candle factory where they met.
Now there was a large gap that wasn’t explained between 1997 Bath & Body Works and Pink Zebra 2011 launch.
I am not sure if they were involved in network marketing between that gap.
Anyway, let’s take a look at the products next in this Pink Zebra review.
Pink Zebra Products
Pink Zebra flagship product is called Sprinkles line.
Their Sprinkles line is small individual wax melts, which Pink Zebra states are made with soft soy wax, fragrance blends and dyes.
You can get 57 individual Sprinkles fragrances in 3.75 oz. jars at $9 each.
On top of that, they sell:
- “simmering lights” for $39 each
- “accent shades” to house simmering lights for $25 to $65 and
- “simmer pots” for $28 to $35
You can get liquid fragrances as “soaks” (include accessories), as well as a “wallhug” diffuser.
They also have a variety of hand soaps and sanitizers under “Supa Clean”.
They got a ton of products which you can check out on their website.
Pink Zebra Compensation Plan
Pink Zebra’s compensation plan rewards affiliates for producing sales volume.
On top of that you can get generational bonuses and other performance based bonuses.
Pink Zebra Ranks
You can hit eight ranks inside of their compensation plan.
Below is the qualifications needed for each rank:
- Consultant – get started as a Pink Zebra affiliate and generate and maintain $400 PV a month
- Executive Consultant – maintain $400 PV a month and sponsor and maintain three personally sponsored Consultants
- Manager – maintain $400 PV a month and sponsor and maintain four affiliates (two of which must be Executive Consultants)
- Senior Manager – maintain $400 PV a month, generate and maintain $15,000 GV a month and maintain four personally sponsored affiliates (two of which must be Managers)
- Executive Manger – maintain $400 PV, generate and maintain $30,000 GV a month and maintain four personally sponsored affiliates (two of which must be Senior Managers)
- Director – maintain $400 PV a month, generate and maintain $50,000 GV a month and sponsor and maintain five affiliates (four Managers and one Executive Manager)
- Executive Director – maintain $400 PV a month, generate and maintain $100,000 GV a month and sponsor and maintain six affiliates (four Managers, One Executive Manager and one Director)
- Presidential Director – maintain $400 PV a month, generate and maintain $150,000 GV a month and maintain four personally sponsored affiliates (Director or higher)
PV stands for “Personal Volume” which is the sales volume produced by retail sales and affiliate sales.
Pink Zebra compensation plan states that
commissionable volume is 75% value of Sales Volume (SV is calculated at 92% of catalog/retail price).
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is the PV produced by an affiliate and their downline.
At Manager, no more than 60% of the group volume can be counted from any single unilevel leg.
At Senior Manager and higher, no more than 40% of the group volume can be counted from any single unilevel leg.
Only commissions qualified affiliates count towards rank criteria.
To be commissions qualified, you must produce and maintain $400 PV per month.
Pink Zebra affiliate can earn a 25 Commission on retail sales and sponsored affiliate orders.
This base retail commission can be increased if you meet certain monthly sales volume targets:
- produce $900 to $1999 in monthly sales volume and receive a 30% commission rate
- produce $2000+ in monthly sales volume and receive a 35% commission rate
This also includes affiliate’s own purchases.
Pink Zebra pays residual commissions through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
Pink Zebra caps their unilevel at four levels deep.
Commissions are paid at 3% of sales volume produced down these four levels:
- Consultants earn 3% on level 1
- Executive Consultants earn 3% on levels 1 and 2
- Managers earn 3% on levels 1 to 3
- Senior Managers and higher earn 3% on levels 1 to 4
Generation Bonus starts at Director and is paid up to three generations per unilevel leg.
Pink Zebra says that a generation is when they find a Director or higher ranked affiliate in a unilevel leg.
This caps off the first generation.
If there is another Director or higher ranked affiliate in that same unilevel that would be two generations.
Using that structure, Pink Zebra affiliate can earn sales volume across three generations per unilevel leg:
- Directors earn 3% on up to one generation per unilevel team leg
- Executive Directors earn 3% on the first generation and 2% on the second
- Presidential Directors earn 3% on the first generation and 2% on the second and third
Quick Start Incentive
The Quick Start Incentive is referenced in Pink Zebra’s compensation plan as the following:
Quick Start is an incentive that is available to any new Consultant for the first 90 days and awards Pink Dollars for achieving sales and sponsoring milestones.
The incentive also rewards Consultants when they achieve the leadership level of Manager.
Reports are run once per month and rewarded consistent with the commission period of the 10th of the month.
Quick Start is an annual incentive and is may be changed at the beginning of each year.
Refer to the current Quick Start incentive flier for all details.
Quick Start Incentive is paid in “Pink Dollars” which are used to purchase Pink Zebra products.
- Level 1 – generate $500 PV within your first thirty days and receive 75 Pink Dollars
- Level 2 – generate $1000 PV between days 31 to 60 and receive 125 Pink Dollars
- Level 3 – generate another $1000 PV between days 61 to 90 and receive 150 Pink Dollars
You can earn a 7% bonus on sales volume produced by your personally sponsored affiliates.
This is called the “Sponsoring Bonus”.
The Mentoring Bonus is paid on sales volume produced down to specific ranked affiliates in a unilevel leg.
The first tier of this bonus starts at Executive Manger and pays 2% for each unilevel team leg down the first found Executive Manager or higher.
If no ranked affiliate is found you just get paid that whole depth at 2%.
Cost To Join Pink Zebra
Pink Zebra affiliate membership requires you to purchase one of the following Consultant Kits:
- Starter Kits cost $129
- Deluxe Kits cost $199
The difference between the kits is the amount of products bundled together.
Unlike all the other Pink Zebra reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you…
Pay CLOSE attention…
So does the “Pink Zebra Scam” exist?
Well let’s look at the facts…
The company has been operating since 2011 and had retail products that can be sold to customers.
The compensation plan rewards both for selling to retail customers and sponsoring new affiliates.
Here is some of their marketing strategies they recommend:
How do I sell Pink Zebra?
Pink Zebra is a party plan company and focuses on providing you tools, incentives, and training to support having great parties for you and your Host.
We recently introduced an industry leading Blend Bash party which makes partying even more fun and successful.
We do support all sales such as in-person, website, and events, in addition to parties.
Now I know during this pandemic the house party thing won’t out well, but you can sell these products through your website as well.
The focus here is retail which is a good thing.
A lot of top earners use these network marketing secrets to expand their businesses.
When it comes to their products they are actually right on par with the marketplace when it comes to price.
So you don’t have to worry about selling overpriced products.
Overall this is a great company and if the products they have is your think definitely take a look.
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish to the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
I hope you enjoyed my Pink Zebra review and if you have ANY questions feel free to ask in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.