Welcome to my QubitTech Review!
This is the latest cryptocurrency MLM to pop up and I decided to take a look.
Chances are someone approached you about their investment opportunity and you landed here to make sure its legit…
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
QubitTech Review (Company)
QubitTech specializes in the cryptocurrency network marketing niche.
I did find a corporate address in Estonia is provided on QubitTech’s website.
After doing a simple search of this address shows many different companies using the same address, suggesting the address is virtual.
This means QubitTech isn’t in Estonia physically.
QubitTech is run by CEO Greg Limon.
According to Limon’s QubitTech corporate bio, Limon
is co-founder and shareholder of the Toronto-based (Canada) DigiMax Global, which helps companies from all over the world effectively conduct stos.
Greg has done two successful IPOs, participated in numerous venture projects.
In addition, excellent speaker, an expert in the field of STO.
When I checked out his LinkedIn, Greg Limon cites himself as the co-founder of DigiMax capital.
This is a company based out of Toronto, Canada.
Another cite called ICO Bench has him based out of Toronto, London and Moscow.
Anyway, that’s just strange…
What is it then?
Is it Toronto, London, Moscow or Estonia?
Let’s keep going…
QubitTech has no retail products or services for sale for retail customres.
Meaning you can’t sell their products or services directly to the customer.
You must first become an affiliate and from there you can promote the affiliate membership.
Lack of retail would put this company into pyramid scheme territory if you take a look at what the FTC says about that.
They promise consumers or investors large profits based primarily on recruiting others to join their program, not based on profits from any real investment or real sale of goods to the public.
Anyway let’s check out the compensation plan next…
QubitTech Compensation Plan
QubitTech affiliates invest $100 to $100,000 on a promise they will get an advertised 250% ROI.
- Bronze – $100
- Bronze+ – $500
- Silver – $1000
- Silver+ – $5000
- Gold – $10,000
- Gold+ – invest $25,000
- Platinum – $50,000
- Platinum+ – $100,000
Overall you can hit 10 ranks inside of this compensation plan.
Below is the break down on how to hit them:
- Rank 1 – produce $1000 in personally sponsored affiliate investment volume and $2500/$750 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 2 – produce $2500 in personally sponsored affiliate investment volume and $5000/$1500 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 3 – produce $5000 in personally sponsored affiliate investment volume and $25,000/$7500 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 4 – produce $10,000 in personally sponsored affiliate investment volume and $50,000/$15,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 5 – produce $25,000 in personally sponsored affiliate investment volume and $100,000/$30,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 6 – produce $50,000 in personally sponsored affiliate investment volume and $250,000/$75,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 7 – produce $100,000 in personally sponsored affiliate investment volume and $500,000/$150,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 8 – produce $200,000 in personally sponsored affiliate investment volume and $1,000,0000/$300,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 9 – produce $250,000 in personally sponsored affiliate investment volume and $3,000,0000/$900,000 in binary team investment volume
- Rank 10 – produce $300,000 in personally sponsored affiliate investment volume and $5,000,0000/$1,500,000 in binary team investment volume
QubitTech pays referral commissions through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
QubitTech caps their unilevel at 4 levels in total.
Commissions are paid as a percentage of the invested funds across these 4 levels.
- Bronze and Bronze+ affiliates receive 6% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) and 2% on level 2
- Silver and Silver+ affiliates receive 6% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Gold and Gold+ affiliates receive 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Platinum and Platinum+ affiliates receive 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
QubitTech pays their residual commissions through a binary compensation plan structure.
A binary compensation plan structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team and is split two more times.
These positions can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
End of each day QubitTech adds up all the new investment volume on both sides of the binary.
Depending on how much you invested, you can get a certain percentage when both sides of the binary are matched (min $100).
- Bronze and Bronze+ affiliates receive an 8% residual commission rate
- Silver and Silver+ affiliates receive a 9% residual commission rate
- Gold and Gold+ affiliates receive a 10% residual commission rate
- Platinum and Platinum+ affiliates receive a 12% residual commission rate
Once paid and left over volume is rolled over to the next day.
QubitTech pays a Maching bonus on residual commissions earned by downline members.
This is done through a unilevel compensation plan structure and is paid like the following:
- Rank 1 affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Rank 2 affiliates earn a 10% match on levels 1 and 2
- Rank 3 affiliates earn a 10% match on levels 1 and 2 and 5% on level 3
- Rank 4 affiliates earn a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- Rank 5 affiliates earn a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 5
- Rank 6 affiliates earn a 15% match on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3 and 5% on levels 4 to 6
- Rank 7 affiliates earn a 15% match on levels 1 and 2, 10% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on levels 5 and 6 and 3% on level 7
- Rank 8 affiliates earn a 15% match on levels 1 and 2, 10% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on levels 5 and 6 and 3% on levels 7 and 8
- Rank 9 affiliates earn a 15% match on levels 1 to 3, 10% on levels 4 and 5, 5% on level 6, 3% on levels 7 and 8 and 2% on level 9
- Rank 10 affiliates earn a 20% match on level 1, 15% on levels 2 and 3, 10% on levels 4 and 5, 5% on level 6, 3% on levels 7 and 8 and 2% on levels 9 and 10
Free Investment Positions
QubitTech affiliates who sponsor four affiliates with 15 days of getting started, qualify for a free investment position.
The actual investment position (referred to as a “margin contract”) amount rewarded is “equal to the minimum investment package of (sponsored ) partners”.
QubitTech’s compensation material states “margin contracts work until profit is 250% of the initial value.”
Rank Achievement Bonus
QubitTech rewards affiliates when you qualify for Rank 1 or higher:
- Qualify at Rank 1 and receive $100
- Qualify at Rank 2 and receive $200
- Qualify at Rank 3 and receive $500
- Qualify at Rank 4 and receive $2000
- Qualify at Rank 5 and receive $5000
- Qualify at Rank 6 and receive $7500
- Qualify at Rank 7 and receive $10,000
- Qualify at Rank 8 and receive $25,000
- Qualify at Rank 9 and receive $50,000
- Qualify at Rank 10 and receive $100,000
Cost To Join QubitTech
QubitTech affiliate membership is free.
Now if you want to be part of the investment opportunity you must:
- Sponsor of four investing affiliates within fifteen days of signing up; or
- Personal initial investment of between $100 and $100,000
The more you invest the more you can make…
Also even though investments are USD, you have to use bitcoin or ethereum.
Unlike all the other QubitTech reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you…
So does the QubitTech scam exist?
Well let’s look at the facts…
Companies aim is to
provide retail investors with an efficient way to invest cryptocurrency assets in order to generate stable income.
QubitTech apparently generates it’s external revenue through algorithmic and manual trading.
Now I couldn’t find any proof of this external income actually going on…
One of the boxes on their website claims an average 1.77% daily ROI.
Because they are a passive income opportunity, they must be registered to a financial regulator.
QubitTech apparently being from Estonia are NOT registered with the FSA which is Estonia’s financial regulator.
End of the day I could not verify any external revenue…
I could verify new investments coming from affiliates which are most likely used for paying off existing members.
Once new investments stop coming, the ROI will starve and collapse.
I personally I can’t recommend a ponzi scheme.
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish to the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
I hope you enjoyed my QubitTech review and if you have ANY questions feel free to ask in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.