Welcome to my Suponic Global Review!
This is another cryptocurrency based network marketing company popped up and I decided to check it out.
I am pretty sure someone approached you about their passive income opportunity and crazy return on investments on their SGC and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
I am going to present all the facts and you can decided to join from there…
So pay CLOSE attention and read this to the end…
Suponic Global Review (Company)
Suponic Global has no information on who runs or owns the business.
No executive team at all on their website which for me is a bit of a red flag.
As of right now, it’s just an affiliate login form…
The languages they support on their website are English, Korean, Japanese and Chinese which could mean their target market is Asia.
After digging in deeper, I found out that Suponic Global is run by US residents.
Heck according to Alexa, 72% of the traffic is from the USA.
Suponic Global marketing video is promoted by “Francis from Southern California” and has a few other names as well:
- Coach Cole
- And more…
Very vague names, but recently I found a video with Ryan Conley where I found out that “Jacques” and “AC” is reference to Jacques Johnson and AC Green.
Jacques Johnson is apparently Suponic Global’s CEO where AC Green is retired basketball player.
“Elmer” is reference to Elmber Dugaduga who does webinars for Suponic Global.
“Robert” is apparently Robert Horry, another retired athlete…
Now the other names I couldn’t really pin them to anyone…
Anyway, pretty bizarre so far…
Let’s look into the products next…
Suponic Global Products
Suponic Global has no retail products or services, you can become a Suponic Global affiliate and promote their affiliate membership…
This company is VERY identical to Antares Trade.
Suponic Global Compensation Plan
Suponic Global affiliate invest in SGC tokens on a promise of a daily return:
- SPG1 – invest $100 and receive 250 SGC
- SPG2 – invest $500 and receive 1250 SGC
- SPG3 – invest $1000 and receive 2500 SGC
- SPG4 – invest $5000 and receive 12,500 SGC
- SPG5 – invest $10,000 and receive 25,000 SGC
All of the return payouts are in SGC tokens.
On top of that, 5% in SGC tokens are used within Suponic Global apps.
Suponic Global pays their residual commissions through a binary compensation plan structure.
Residual commissions inside Antares Trade pays through a binary compensation plan structure.
A binary compensation plan has YOU at the top of the binary structure and splits into two sides (left and right):
First level of the binary has two positions.
Second level of the binary splits the first two positions into another two making it four in total.
These positions can be filled up directly or indirectly by team members.
In order to qualify for commissions, you must sponsor two people who invest.
Suponic Global adds up all the new investment volume across the binary every day and pay you a percentage on the weaker side:
- Invest at SPG1 and receive a 6% residual commission rate, capped at $300 a day
- Invest at SPG2 and receive a 7% residual commission rate, capped at $1000 a day
- Invest at SPG3 and receive an 8% residual commission rate, capped at $2000 a day
- Invest at SPG4 and receive a 9% residual commission rate, capped at $5000 a day
- Invest at SPG5 and receive a 10% residual commission rate, capped at $10,000 a day
This is paid as a percentage of residual commissions earned by your downline affiliates.
This is done through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
Suponic Global caps their unilevel at 30 levels in total:
- Invest at SPG1 and receive a 1% match across levels 1 to 5
- Invest at SPG2 and receive a 1% match across level 1 to 5 and 0.75% across levels 6 to 10
- Invest at SPG3 and receive a 1% match across levels 1 to 5, 0.75% across levels 6 to 10 and 0.5% across levels 11 to 15
- Invest at SPG4 and receive a 1% match across levels 1 to 5, 0.75% across levels 6 to 10, 0.5% across levels 11 to 15 and 0.25% across levels levels 16 to 20
- Invest at SPG5 and receive a 1% match across levels 1 to 5, 0.75% across levels 6 to 10, 0.5% across levels 11 to 15, 0.25% across levels 16 to 20 and 0.1% across levels 21 to 30
Suponic Global requires affiliates to use their app daily to qualify for the Matching Bonus.
SPG Investment Bonus
Suponic Global actually rewards affiliate with SGC Tokens as a bonus.
All you have to do is invest in more SGC Tokens:
- SPG1 tier affiliates receive a 2% bonus on SGC token investment across levels 1 to 5
- SPG2 tier affiliates receive a 2% bonus on SGC token investment across levels 1 to 10
- SPG3 tier affiliates receive a 2% bonus on SGC token investment across levels 1 to 15
- SPG4 tier affiliates receive a 2% bonus on SGC token investment across levels 1 to 20
- SPG5 tier affiliates receive a 2% bonus on SGC token investment across levels 1 to 25
You have to invest at least $100 in SPG Tokens to qualify every month.
Global Pool Bonus
Suponc Global takes 4% of company-wide sales and put’s it in four separate pools.
Suponic Global affiliates can make money on a share in these pools based on meeting the following qualifications:
- Pro-Gamer – earn $20,001 in accumulated residual commissions and receive a share in a 1% Global Pool
- Elite-Gamer – earn $100,001 in accumulated residual commissions and receive a share in a 1% Global Pool
- Exec-Gamer – earn $500,001 in accumulated residual commissions and receive a share in a 0.5% Global Pool
- Master-Gamer – earn $1,000,001 in accumulated residual commissions and receive a share in a 0.5% Global Pool
Cost To Join Suponic Global
Suponic Global affiliate membership will run you anywhere between $100 to $10,000.
The more you invest, the more you can make…
Unlike all the other Suponic Global reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you…
So does the Suponic Global exam exist?
Well let’s take a look at the facts…
Suponic Global uses SGC Tokens to pay their returns.
That means that Suponic Global should be registered with the SEC because they are offering securities.
Anything that promises a return has to be registered period you can’t go around it and if you do it’s illegal.
SPG are useless outside of the company just so you know…
Suponic Global leverages mobile games on their platform.
The game featured on Suponic Global is Ink Wards.
This was developed by Media Hive LTD and is already on Android.
Now not sure why you would use this platform over android.
On top of that, Suponic Global marketing material dose reference betting.
This could be there are also gambling apps that are offered.
The compensation plan is just based on recycling invested funds through SGC tokens.
You get started and invest in SGC tokens.
The amount you invest will effect your income potential which is pay to play regulatory red flag, check out the FTC for that one.
You sponsor other people who do the same just so you can get more SGC tokens.
So newly invested funds are paying off existing members and this is how you get your dividends.
Which makes this a ponzi scheme…
They have no evidence of external income coming into the company and if they did, it still would be illegal why?
A registration with the SEC is needed to validate his company period.
They are based out of the USA remember?
Anyway, I personally can’t recommend this company the way it is…
If you want to build a REAL legit business without relying on these fly by night companies and actually want to do it for the long haul?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
So stop joining the ponzi scheme and start building a REAL business for the long haul.
I hope you enjoyed my Suponic Global review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.