Welcome to my Unitex Capital review!
This is one of the latest passive income opportunities in the crypto MLM space and I decided to take a look to see what it’s all about.
Chances are someone approached you about crazy investment opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Unitex Capital Review (Company)
Unitex Capital specializes in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
The man behind the company is Director Matthew Stevens.
Our director is Matthew Stevens, he was born in Croatia on May 11, 1987.
After looking for Matthew Stevens all over the internet, he has no digital footprint.
No social media either…
As far as I can tell, Matthew Stevens doesn’t exist…
Unitex Capital is incorporated as Unitex Capital Limited in New Zealand.
But after looking at the details of this incorporation, everything seems to be made up.
The domain “unitex-capital.com” was privately registered on January 23rd, 2020.
Even though this company is a few months old, on their website Unitex Capital claims it has been providing “risk-free and stable income to New Zealanders since 2017”.
So far bogus ownership, bogus details on the company and bogus claims…
This company is at a great start….not.
Unitex Capital Products
When it comes to have retail products or services that can be sold to customers, there is nothing going on here…
All you can do is become an affiliate and promote this membership to other potential affiliates.
By not having any retail products or services, this company would be considered a pyramid scheme to most regulatory bodies.
Unitex Capital Compensation Plan
Unitex capital affiliates invest USD, bitcoin (BTC) and ethereum (ETH) on a promise of an advertised return through Monday to Friday.
- Starter – invest $50 or more and receive 1.3% a day for 18 days (123.4% ROI)
- VIP – invest $50 or more and receive 2.8% a day for 151 days (522.8% ROI)
- Premium – invest $500 or more and receive 1.6% a day for 28 days (144.8% ROI)
- Expert – invest $3000 or more and receive 1.8% a day for 35 days (163% ROI)
- Ultra – invest $10,000 or more and receive 2% a day for 44 days (188% ROI)
- VIP Silver – invest $20,000 or more and receive 3.3% a day for 173 days (670.9% ROI)
- Premier – invest $30,000 or more and receive 2.3% a day for 51 days (117.3% ROI)
- VIP Gold – invest $50,000 or more and receive 3.8% a day for 192 days (829.6% ROI)
- Grand – invest $100,000 or more and receive 2.7% a day for 58 days (256.6% ROI)
- VIP Private – invest $150,000 or more and receive 4.2% a day for 204 days (956.8%) ROI
- Optimal – invest 0.01 BTC or more and receive 2.5% a day for 78 days (295% ROI)
- Advanced – invest 5 BTC or more and receive 2.8% a day for 78 days (318% ROI)
- Innovation – invest 15 BTC or more and receive 3.1% a day for 78 days (341.8% ROI)
- Optimal – invest 1 ETH or more and receive 2.5% a day for 78 days (295% ROI)
- Advanced – invest 250 ETH or more and receive 2.8% a day for 78 days (318% ROI)
- Innovation – invest 750 ETH or more and receive 3.1% a day for 78 days (341.8% ROI)
Unitex Capital Ranks
Overall you can achieve eight ranks in total.
Below is the break down on how to hit them:
- Start – sign up as a Unitex Capital affiliate
- Partner – invest $100 and convince others to invest at least $50,000
- Agent – invest $1000 and convince others to invest at least $200,000
- Manager – invest $5000 and convince others to invest at least $800,000
- Director – invest $10,000 and convince others to invest at least $2,500,000
- Gold – invest $15,000 and convince others to invest at least $8,000,000
- Platinum – invest $20,000 and convince others to invest at least $15,000,000
- VIP – invest $30,000 and convince others to invest at least $30,000,000
These are VERY similar to another company I reviewed, you can check out that Diamonds Capital review.
Unitex Capital pays referral commissions through a unilevel compensation plan.
A unilevel compensation plan puts the affiliate at the top of a unilevel team structure, with every personally sponsored affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage on the invested funds across the entire unilevel downline and is based on rank:
- Start ranked affiliates earn 4% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4
- Partner ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
- Agent ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Manager ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 7
- Director ranked affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 8
- Gold ranked affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5 and 1% on levels 6 to 9
- Platinum ranked affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on level 5 and 1% on levels 6 to 10
- VIP ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5, 2% on level 6 and 1% on levels 7 to 11
Cost To Join Unitex Capital
Unitex Capital affiliate membership is free, but if you want to make passive returns you must put in at least $50, 0.01 BTC or 1 ETH.
Now unlike all the other Unitex Capital reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you…
Unitex Capital Review Video
So does the Unitex Capital scam exist?
Unitex Capital claims their external income source is through cryptocurrency.
A crypto trading activity appeared through which our company earns money for itself and for its clients.
Unitex Capital has no proof of this actually happening…
Plus, if these anonymous owner(s) could actually make 4.2% ROI daily legitimately, why would they need affiliates to invest?
Even with a small investment to start they could make a killing because of the compound effect.
The truth is new investments going into the company are paying existing members these fake ROI returns.
So once recruitment slows down, the company will go under and these fake owner(s) will run with the money.
Matthew Stevens is FAKE.
If you want to build a REAL legit business without relying on these fly by night companies and actually want to do it for the long haul?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
So stop joining the ponzi scheme and start building a REAL business for the long haul.
I hope you enjoyed my Unitex Capital review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.