Welcome to my third party Vivri Review!
There has been some buzz about this company lately and I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about their health products and made some crazy claims about their healing and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision to join or not…
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Vivri Review (Company)
Vivri was founded in the good ol’ USA…Texas to be exact.
They specialize in the nutritional supplement and personal care MLM niche.
The man behind the company is no other then founder and CEO Daniel Chavez Saul.
When you look at this bio, apparently he
worked previously as an investment banker in New York for Goldman Sachs and as a strategy consultant for McKinsey & Company in several cities around the U.S. and India.
He studied Economics at Harvard University, Economics and Managerial Studies at Rice University, and earned an MBA from Stanford University.
Vivri launched around late 2017 and because of the possible language barrier I couldn’t find any MLM history on Saul before this launch.
I don’t know many people that can go from consulting to launching a MLM company…
So there is probably information in there that I couldn’t find.
The FTC did target Vivri for making product claims about COVID-19 recently.
However, they have addressed this by putting this in their footer:
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease including Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Now we know a little bit about the company, let’s take a look at the products next in this Vivri review…
Vivri is well known for their flagship product called Shake Me! which is a;
powdered drink that contains 45 essential nutrients and meets the highest international standards for high-quality food. It is packed with proteins, vitamins, plant extracts and other premium ingredients.
Shake Me! goes for $83.49 for 39.5 oz (1.1 KG) pouch.
Serving size wasn’t disclosed.
You can also get Shake Me! in vegan form (same price) and is also part of a challenger kit ($132.49).
Other nutritional products include:
- Power Me! – “an energizing, low calorie powdered drink derived from premium sources”, retails at
- Cleanse Me! – a “refreshing drink” that supposedly helps you “find your inner balance”, retails at
- Vivri Soups – “gourmet essential nutrition”, retails at
- Omega Me! – “a concentrated source of Omega-3 and Vitamin D”, retails at
Vivri also has a lot of personal care products under SENS branding.
SENS stands for Skin Essential Nutritional System which includes:
- Royal Nourishing Cleanser – “natural renovating dermo cleanser”, retails at $22.99 a tube
- Monarch Eye Cream – “natural cream for eye contour and expression lines”, retails at $55.99 a bottle
- Imperial Beauty System – “natural anti-aging revitalizer”, retails at $55.99 a bottle
- Majestic Golden Oil – “natural anti-aging hydrator”, retails at $55.99 a bottle
- Creme de la Creme – “moisturizing body cream”, retails at $17.99 a tube
On top of that they have other branded accessories also and full pricing is available on their website.
Vivri Compensation Plan
Vivri compensation plays both for retail sales and sponsor new affiliates into the company.
Other performance bases bonuses are also available.
You can hit ten ranks in total inside of this company.
Below is the breakdown on what you need to do to qualify for each rank:
- Consultant – generate and maintain 76 PV in autoship volume or 60 PV a month
- Coach – maintain 76 PV in autoship a month or 60 PV every two weeks, personally sponsor and maintain one Consultant and generate 250 GV a month
- Entrepreneur – maintain 76 PV in autoship volume or 120 PV a month, personally sponsor and maintain two Consultants and generate 1000 GV a month
- Advisor – maintain 76 PV in autoship volume a month or 60 PV every two weeks, personally sponsor and maintain three Consultants and generate 2000 GV a month
- Ambassador – maintain 76 PV in autoship volume a month or 60 PV every two weeks, maintain three personally sponsored affiliates and generate 5000 GV a month
- Director’s Club – maintain 76 PV in autoship volume a month or 60 PV every two weeks, maintain three personally sponsored affiliates and generate 12,000 GV a month
- President’s Club – maintain 76 PV in autoship volume a month or 60 PV every two weeks, maintain three personally sponsored affiliates and generate 25,000 GV a month
- Founder’s Club – maintain 76 PV in autoship volume a month or 60 PV every two weeks, maintain three personally sponsored affiliates and generate 50,000 GV a month
- Diamond Heart Club – maintain 76 PV in autoship volume a month or 60 PV every two weeks, maintain three personally sponsored affiliates and generate 75,000 GV a month
- Double Diamond Heart Club – maintain 76 PV in autoship volume a month or 60 PV every two weeks, maintain three personally sponsored affiliates and generate 150,000 GV a month
PV = Personal volume which is the sales volume produced by sales to retail customers and sponsor new affiliates or their own purchases.
GV = Group Volume which is the PV produced by an affiliates downline.
GV counts for rank qualification across 15 levels deep in a unilevel.
Only 50% of the required GV can come from one unilevel leg.
Vivri pays a commission on products to sell to retail customers.
This is up to 30%.
The way it’s calculated is by taking the retail price and subtraction the wholesale price.
Vivri pays out commissions when you sponsor new affiliates.
For example, if your affiliate buys the Executive Smart Start kit, you can earn 25% residual commission rate.
If they get the Imperial Smart Start Kit, that’s a 50% commission rate.
Commissions are paid on the sales volume and not the actual price paid.
Residual Sponsoring Commissions
Vivri affiliates who buy an Imperial Smart Start Kit qualify for residual commissions.
This is through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Vivri caps their unilevel at five levels deep.
Below is the commission paid as a percentage on the sales volume produced across all these levels:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 50%
- Level 2 to 5 – 2%
If you are on an autoship, you residual commission rate for level 2 to 5 gets bumped up from 2% to 10%.
Vivri pays these residual commissions through the same unilevel compensation plan I just mentioned above.
This is paid through the sales volume produced across all nine levels.
Yes, residuals here are paid across nine levels instead of five.
Below is the break down on how it’s paid:
- Consultants earn 10% on level 1
- Coaches earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Entrepreneurs earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- Advisors earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 4
- Ambassadors earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 5
- Director’s Club ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 6
- President’s Club ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 7
- Founder’s Club ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 8
- Diamond Heart and Double Diamond Heart Club ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 9
Smart Start Kit PV is not included here…
Diamond Heart Club and Double Diamond Heart Club affiliates can qualify for Generation Bonus.
Basically a generation is when a Diamond Heart Club or higher is found on one unilevel leg.
If there are two Diamond Heart Club or higher on that leg, that’s two generations.
Now using that structure, Vivri pays the Generation Bonus up to two generations per unilevel leg:
- up to 2% is paid on sales volume generated within the first generation
- up to 4% is paid on sales volume generated within the second generation
This needs to happen month after month to qualify.
Diamond Heart Global Pool
Vivri takes 5% of company-wide sales volume every two weeks and uses it for Diamond Heart and Double Diamond Health Club ranked affiliates with several rewards:
Through the DHGP, active Diamond Heart LIV’s can enjoy astounding VIVRI Trips such as VIVRI Top Journey, VIVRI Explore, VIVRI Cruise, and VIVRI World.
Diamond Heart trips include the exclusive and notoriously impressive VIVRI Top Journey, the annual trip to the most exotic and exciting destinations on the planet, with extraordinary experiences such as private
visits to the most desired locations and special VIP activities some would say are completely out of this world.
No other details are provided.
Other bonuses you can achieve are:
- Lifestyle Global Pool
- Rank Achievement Bonuses
- Car Bonus
- Autoship Bonus
Cost To Join
To get started in Vivri, you must purchase one of the following Smart Start Kits:
- SENS Imperial Kit – $999.99
- SENS Duo Imperial Kit – $999.90
- Vivri Imperial Kit – $999
- Vivri Executive Kit – $389.97
- SENS Executive Kit – $299.99
The difference between these packages are the commission rates and product amount.
Unlike all the other Vivri reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you…
Final Verdict – Vivri Scam?
So does the Vivri scam actually exist?
The companies leaderships seems to look fine and they do offer variety of different products that can be sold to actual retail customers.
Which is all good…
The biggest issue I do have is that the compensation plan is geared more towards affiliates than actual customers.
Which could bring it close into pyramid scheme territory.
The FTC already hit them with a Covid-19 warning, the last thing they need is a lawsuit for being a pyramid scheme.
Things like mandatory autoships, commission rates that depend on specific packages is called “Pay to Play”.
This is frowned upon by the FTC.
For me to give this company the green light the compensation plan needs to be addressed.
Now to be straight in spite of all these compensation plan problems, the company could still have more retail sales than affiliate sales, however, it’s unlikely…
If you look at companies like HerbaLife and Vemma, they were both had this type of compensation plan and were hit by the FTC.
So history could repeat itself…
Right now I would proceed with caution until they address the compensation plan problems.
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish to the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
I hope you enjoyed my Vivri review and if you have ANY questions feel free to ask in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.