HyperCosmos Review – Legit or HyperVerse Clone Ponzi Scam?
Welcome to my HyperCosmos Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this MLM company and I decided to take a look even though I already know it’s not going to be good…
But let’s give them the benefit of the doubt right?
In this review, I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision to join or not…
Just make sure you PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Now before we get started…
Do you want to know a 100% legit way to make an income from home?
What if you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Being on the phone all day
- Wasting hours of your life when people no-show
- Trading your time for money
- Financial stress during a bad month
- Letting someone else control your fate
- No Trading or mining
- 100% Passive rewards from crypto 12% to 200% per year
Student below is up $1000 in a week!
Remember, Lynn is brand new she just got started!
You know what is awesome about this method?
You could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing prospects and reciting the same sales pitch over and over again?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out New Digital Economy.
Now if you still want to learn more about Hyper Cosmos keep reading…
What Is HyperCosmos Review?
I wanted to be serious here, but I can’t believe this company…
HyperCosmos, the sneaky little MLM company that can’t even provide basic information on their website.
What a joke! Instead of telling us who’s running the show, all they give us is a login or signup form.
How convenient, because I was just dying to hand over my hard-earned cash to a bunch of anonymous scammers!
And get this, their website domain was registered in November 2022. Wow, they really must have been in a rush to launch their shady scheme. And who’s the supposed owner?
Caden Li from Dubai, who conveniently also owns Hyperverse and HyperNation.
Hmm, I wonder if they’re all just copycats using the same details to trick people.
But wait, it gets better.
HyperCosmos is specifically targeting victims of previous Hyper* Ponzi schemes.
That’s right, the same scams that date back to 2017 with HyperCash.
These people just can’t get enough of taking money from unsuspecting victims, can they?
And let’s not forget the masterminds behind these Ponzi schemes, Sam Lee and Ryan Xu, who fled to Dubai like rats abandoning a sinking ship.
Lee is even trying to launch another scheme called StableDAO.
I guess he just can’t resist the urge to scam people.
But don’t worry, folks, my gut feeling tells me that Xu probably has nothing to do with HyperCosmos.
It’s more likely that it’s just the same group of scammers behind HyperOne and HyperNation.
You know, because one failed Ponzi scheme just wasn’t enough for them.
So, if you’re thinking about joining HyperCosmos, remember this: if they can’t even tell you who’s running the show, do you really think they’re going to be transparent about how they’re handling your money? Think long and hard before getting involved with these shady characters.
What Are HyperCosmo Products?
HyperCosmos doesn’t have any retail products or services, but you can become an affiliate and start promoting their HyperCosmos affiliate membership.
From there you will have investment opportunities.
How To Make Money with HyperCosmo Reviews
Ah, look at that, HyperCosmo, the wonderful opportunity to make money with two simple options.
How generous of them!
The first option is to recruit people into the company as an affiliate and earn a commission.
That’s right, folks, the good old pyramid scheme. It’s just like a game of Jenga, but instead of blocks, you stack unsuspecting victims on top of each other until the whole thing comes crashing down.
And if that doesn’t sound appealing to you, don’t worry, because HyperCosmo has another option for you.
You can invest in the company and hope for some kind of return on your investment.
Of course, they promise you’ll make money, but who needs evidence when you can just take their word for it?
Anyway, let’s get into their investments and compensation plan…
HyperCosmo Compensation Plan and Investments
So, how does it work, you ask? Well, it’s simple.
First, you become an affiliate and invest $100 or more in tether (USDT).
And what’s the promise, you ask? Oh, just a measly 300% return on investment.
No big deal, right?
But wait, there’s a catch.
After you’ve reached that 300%, you’ll need to make a new investment to keep earning.
Because, you know, why just scam you once when they can keep doing it over and over again?
And if you think that’s the end of the story, think again.
The MLM side of HyperCosmos pays out on the recruitment of new affiliate investors.
That’s right, folks, the good old pyramid scheme.
Because if there’s one thing HyperCosmos knows how to do well, it’s scamming people out of their money.
But wait, there’s more!
HyperCosmos also pays out referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
Sounds fancy, right? Well, it’s just a fancy way of saying they’ll give you a cut of the money they’ve scammed from your recruits.
How nice of them!
So, how does it work? Let me break it down for you.
HyperCosmos caps payable unilevel team levels at ten.
Sounds impressive, right? Well, all it means is that they’ll only pay out referral commissions on up to ten levels of affiliates.
And what percentage of funds invested do you get, you ask? Here’s how it breaks down:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 50%
- Level 2 – 4%
- Level 3 – 3%
- Levels 4 and 5 – 0.5%
- Levels 6 and 7 – 2%
- Levels 8 and 9 – 0.5%
- Level 10 – 2%
But wait, it gets better.
The number of unilevel team levels you can earn referral commissions on is determined by your rank.
And how do you increase your rank, you ask? Oh, just by recruiting more affiliate investors.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Recruit 1 affiliate investor: You get referral commissions on level 1. Congratulations, you’ve made your first step towards becoming a professional scammer!
- Recruit 2 affiliate investors: You get referral commissions on levels 1 and 2. Wow, you’re really moving up in the world! Keep up the good work!
- Recruit 3 affiliate investors: You get referral commissions on levels 1 to 3. Look at you go, you’re practically a pro at this point! Keep recruiting those suckers!
- Recruit 4 affiliate investors: You get referral commissions on levels 1 to 4. You’re a master of the scam, a real pro at fleecing people out of their money. Keep up the good work!
- Recruit 5 affiliate investors: You get referral commissions on levels 1 to 5. You’re a top earner now, living the high life on the backs of unsuspecting victims. How does it feel to be a professional scammer?
- Recruit 6 affiliate investors: You get referral commissions on levels 1 to 6. You’re practically swimming in cash now, all thanks to the people you’ve scammed. Keep up the good work, you’re a real inspiration to all the aspiring scammers out there!
- Recruit 7 affiliate investors: You get referral commissions on levels 1 to 7. You’re practically a legend in the scamming world, a true master of the art of deception. Keep on recruiting, you’re unstoppable!
- Recruit 8 affiliate investors: You get referral commissions on levels 1 to 8. You’re in the big leagues now, a true professional scammer. Keep on stacking those victims on top of each other, you’re making HyperCosmos proud!
- Recruit 9 affiliate investors: You get referral commissions on levels 1 to 9. You’re practically a deity in the scamming world, worshipped by all the other scammers for your skills at taking money from unsuspecting victims. Keep up the good work, you’re unstoppable!
- Recruit 10 affiliate investors: You get referral commissions on levels 1 to 10. You’ve done it, you’ve reached the pinnacle of the scamming world. You’re practically a god at this point, worshipped by all the other scammers for your skills at taking money from unsuspecting victims. Congratulations, you’re a true champion of the art of deception!
Here’s how it works: HyperCosmos takes 5% of the company-wide invested funds and places it into a “Consensus Rewards” bonus pool.
And what do you have to do to get a share of that sweet, sweet bonus pool, you ask? Well, it’s simple.
You just have to recruit as many affiliates as possible and get them to invest. Here’s how it breaks down:
- Fission A – Personally recruit 3 affiliates and have a downline of 200 or more who together have invested at least $100,000 = a share in a 0.5% Consensus Reward pool. That’s right, folks, the more people you recruit and the more money they invest, the more you can earn from the bonus pool.
- Fission B – Personally recruit 4 affiliates and have a downline of 300 or more who together have invested at least $200,000 = a share in a 0.8% Consensus Reward pool. You’re really moving up in the world now, keep up the good work!
- Fission C – Personally recruit 7 affiliates and have a downline of 500 or more who together have invested at least $300,000 = a share in a 1.2% Consensus Reward pool. You’re practically swimming in bonus pool money at this point, keep on recruiting those suckers!
- Fission D – Personally recruit 10 affiliates and have a downline of 1000 or more who together have invested at least $500,000 = a share in a 2.% Consensus Reward pool. You’re a true master of the art of deception at this point, keep on scamming those poor souls out of their money!
And just to make it more challenging, HyperCosmos’ marketing material suggests that the above criteria must be met on an ongoing monthly basis.
So, you better keep recruiting those suckers and getting them to invest, or you’ll lose your share of the bonus pool.
But wait, there’s more!
The invested funds from the strongest unilevel team leg are excluded.
So, you better make sure you’re recruiting from all your unilevel team legs if you want to maximize your earnings from the bonus pool.
Cost To Joining HyperCosmos Scam
Hold onto your wallets, folks, because HyperCosmos has a deal for you.
You too can become a part of their wonderful income opportunity, all you need is a minimum $100 investment in USDT.
And what do you get for your investment, you ask? Well, the opportunity to be scammed out of your hard-earned money, of course!
But wait, it gets better. HyperCosmos affiliate membership is free.
That’s right, folks, you can sign up for free and then hand over your money for the privilege of being scammed.
What a deal!
Is HyperCosmos A Ponzi Scheme?
Ladies and gentlemen, do you want to know what makes HyperCosmos so special? Well, it’s simple: it’s a Ponzi scheme!
That’s right, folks, HyperCosmos is nothing but a classic case of Ponzi scheme.
The company’s business model revolves around recruiting new members and enticing them to invest in the company with the promise of high returns.
But here’s the catch: the returns are paid out of the money invested by new members.
In other words, the company is using the money of new investors to pay off the earlier investors, and this is a telltale sign of a Ponzi scheme.
And it doesn’t stop there, folks. HyperCosmos is heavily focused on recruiting new members, and they offer bonuses and commissions for recruiting.
This creates a pyramid-like structure where early investors profit off the investments of new recruits.
This is the classic modus operandi of a Ponzi scheme: offer high returns to early investors to attract new investors, then use the new investors’ money to pay off the early investors, and so on until the whole thing collapses.
So, if you’re thinking of investing in HyperCosmos, think again.
Don’t be fooled by their promises of high returns and exciting income opportunities.
Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Stay smart, stay safe, and don’t fall for the HyperCosmos Ponzi scheme trap.
If you want to get into investing without joining a ponzi scheme, check this out asap.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.