Welcome to my Common Sense Wellness Worldwide Review!
There has been some buzz about this MLM company and I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about their health products or the business opportunity and now you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Before I jump into this, if you want to learn how you can build a wildly profitable business online step by step over the shoulder with one on one mentoring, you gotta check out this video.
Common Sense Wellness Worldwide Review – What Is It?
Common Sense Wellness Worldwide is a health and wellness niche where they say “Common Sense Wellness Worldwide is your place to enhance your health, increase your wealth and create dynamic relationships!”.
Also they have a pretty interesting mission statement:
Do you ever look around and wonder where all the common sense has gone? Does the whole world seem out of sorts? It sure did to us. We realized we had two choices; to see it and wonder what went wrong, or to simply get to work restoring common sense to our world. We chose the latter, and it has made all the difference. We are inviting you to go on a journey with us to the land of common sense. A land where we apply common sense to health, to wealth, and to relationships.
When I checked out the about us section, I did notice there was no information about the leadership behind the company.
Their address belongs to Sumway Law Firm, which is actually on the Common Sense Wellness Worldwide LLC.
Brian O’Brein was listed as the sole manager of the company, but couldn’t pin point that name to any specific person.
I thought it was common sense for a company to put the leadership information their website to build credibility?
Common Sense Wellness Worldwide Reviews – The Products
When it comes to their products, they do have a pretty wide range of nutritional supplements.
- CS BrainSense ($69.95 for 1, $235.95 for 5) – is designed to provide a solid nutritional foundation to help your brain and body perform optimally.
- CS GutSense ($69.95 for 1) – keep your gut brain happy with this supplement that has a blend of probiotics, digestive enzymes and nutrients.
- CS SleepSense ($69.95 for 1) – we have chosen quality all-natural ingredients available to provide the nutrient-ready environment for your body to achieve great sleep!
- CS Foundation ($59.95 for 1) – this product was created to be a best friend of recovery, rebuilding and repairing.
- CS Support ($59.95 for 1) – this product was created to be a best friend of recovery, rebuilding and repairing.
- CS XanSense ($59.95 for 1) – designed to fuel the body with the goodies it needs to operate at peak potential.
- CS Boost ($59.95 for 1) – designed to fuel the body with the goodies it needs to operate at peak potential.
- CS Motivate ($59.95 for 1) – designed to provide a calm, powerful edge of mental and physical energy.
- Simply Sensible Meal Replacement Shake ($79.95 for 1) – can act as a meal replacement component for many sensible plans to achieve weight loss goals, build and recover muscle, and fulfill daily nutritional.
- Java Sense ($69.95) – is intended to act as a mood and weight management tool, yet “tool” isn’t really the word to describe something so satisfying.
I did see some reviews on their website and they all look positive.
This is a video about their products as well:
Full integrient and nutritional information is offered on their website.
Common Sense Wellness Worldwide Compensation plan
Common Sense Wellness Worldwide compensation plan rewards affiliates to sell their products to retail customers and sponsor new affiliates to grow your sales team.
Commissions are paid through a unilevel compensation plan and the rate is determined by your affiliate rank.
Below is a chart that illustrates the entire compensation plan.
Fast Cash Bonuses are paid on qualified Fast Cash Bonus Orders:
Retail commissions are paid when an affiliate sells a product to an actual retail customer.
The difference between RETAIL and WHOLESALE is what the affiliate keeps as profit.
Customer Program Commissions are paid when an affiliate with IBO paid rank has more than 67.50 AC from non-Fast Cash Bonus AC.
If an affiliate has an extra 67.50 AC on top of the minimum of 67.50, you can earn 20% on that.
There is also autoship bonus.
Cost To Join Common Sense Wellness Worldwide
Common Sense Wellness Worldwide will cost you the following:
- $199.95 – Option 1
- $499.95 – Option 2
Unlike all the other Common Sense Wellness Worldwide reviews out there, I am going to keep it real in the final verdict below so pay close attention…
Final Verdict/Common Sense Wellness Worldwide Scam?
So does the Common Sense Wellness Worldwide scam exist?
Let’s just look at the facts…
They do have retail products that are offered and are transparent about the ingredients and nutritional information which is good.
Their compensation plan rewards both retail sales and sponsoring new affiliates but there should be more retail incentive to keep them more compliant.
What I don’t like about the company is the fact we have no idea who runs or owns the company.
Whenever I am thinking about joining something, I always check out the leadership behind them to make sure it’s legit.
Anyway because they did most of it right I will let that one slide…
I highly recommend them putting up management and leadership information.
The best thing to do is try the products first and see how you like them.
From there you can decide to become an affiliate or not…
My #1 Recommendation
If you landed on this blog, you want to actually know how to make money online right?
When it comes to crypto, one thing you need is CASHFLOW so you can invest in more legit cryptocurrencies and getting another job isn’t the best way to do that…
If you want to learn how you can increase your cash flow without trading your time for money…
Once you learn this skill set, the sky is the limit when it comes to cash flow.
From there you can invest in appreciating assets and build long term wealth.
Remember to follow me on social media below because I am actually real and want to serve you.
I hope you enjoyed my Common Sense Wellness Worldwide review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.