PayBit Club Review – (2020) Legit Crypto Opportunity or Scam?
Welcome to my PayBit Club review!
There has been some buzz about this company in the crypto space and I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Pay CLOSE attention and read this to the very end…
PayBit Club Review (Company)
PayBit Club specializes in the merchant processing MLM niche and is run by Daniel Cruz and Jairo Flores.
What is PayBit Club?
It’s a cryptocurrency merchant processing company where eCommerce or Merchants can start accepting crypto for goods and services.
It’s actually a unique concept in this space…
I couldn’t pin anything on Daniel Cruz or Jairo Flores when it comes to network marketing experience.
PayBit Club Products
In a nutshell, PayBit Club offers a service that merchants can use to start collecting cryptocurrency for any good or services.
When you use this service, there will be a 2% transaction fee off the sale which is pretty standard to be honest.
Even Shopify charges around there.
Merchants can also provide cash to the customer if requested for which the merchant earns 6%.
A customer can convert crypto to cash at any PayBit Store.
Other MLM’s I have reviewed are:
- SwissGold Market Review – (2020) Legit or HUGE Scam?
- XOXO Network Review – (2020) Legit ETH MLM or Scam?
PayBit Club Compensation Plan
PayBit Club affiliates can earn commissions as a percentage of the transaction fee’s.
They also earn commissions on personally sponsoring affiliates that purchase one of the following packages:
- Starter – $25, access to back office, residual on transactions 0.1%.
- Newbie – $50, access to starter services and eCommerce system commissions of 50%, residual on transaction 0.25%.
- Amateur – $125, access to all newbie services plus virtual tool kit to get merchants and eCommerce system commissions of 100%, residual on transaction 0.37%..
- Partner – $250, access to all amateur services, plus virtual tool kit to get affiliates, residual on transaction 0.5%.
- Manager – $500, access to all partner services plus online crypto education, earn 25% in earning pool and residual on transaction 0.5%.
- Director – $1,000, access to all manager services, earn 0.5% transactions and 35% in earnings pool.
- Founder – $5,000, access to all director services, earn 0.5% on transactions and 40% in earnings pool.
To qualify for commissions you must purchase one of these packages above.
Direct Sales Commissions
You can earn 5% commissions when Merchants choose to sell something from the Paybit Market and your customer purchases it.
If the merchant decides to go with their own branded web store on their domain, the affiliate would get a one-time $62.50 commissions plus a $6.25 per month.
You can earn a percentage of every transaction process through the system.
The amount will depend on the affiliate package:
- Starter – 0.1%
- Newbie – 0.25%
- Amateur – 0.37%
- Partner and Above – 0.5%
When you first get started as an affiliate and get a merchant to join, you can get 50% BV on whatever package you purchased to join.
BV is 0.5 cents to the dollar.
For example, if you are a founder and purchase the $5,000 package, you can earn $1250.
If you are a starter at $25, you can sign up for the higher paying affiliate (ex: $5K founder) you would get a maximum of 3 times your package value (ex: $75).
A binary compensation plan has YOU at the top of the binary structure and splits into two sides (left and right):
First level of the binary has two positions.
Second level of the binary splits the first two positions into another two making it four in total.
These positions can be filled up directly or indirectly by team members.
There wasn’t any information on frequency of how often the binary volume is calculated, but I do know you get paid 20% on the lesser leg.
You are also capped depending on your package you purchased when you first got started:
- Starter – $25 per day
- Newbie – $50 per day
- Amateur – $125 per day
- Partner – $250 per day
- Manager – $500 per day
- Director – $1000 per day
- Founder – $5000 per day
Team Matching Bonus
When your first generation makes a binary bonus, you can earn 20% of that bonus.
So when a merchant process a transaction, they pay a 2% transaction fee.
Below is the break down on how it’s split up:
- 0.5% to whoever signed up the merchant
- 0.5% goes to the company for research and development of new products and services
- 1% goes to club members
This pool is capped at 1.5% of the package price that you joined with.
PayBit Club has twelve ranks in total you can hit and below is the break down on how to hit them:
- Bronze – Generate 5,000 BV and receive a Pin
- Silver – Generate 15,000 BV and receive a Trophy
- Platinum – Generate 50,000 BV and receive a iPad
- Gold – Generate 100,000 BV and receive a Macbook
- Sapphire – Generate 250,000 BV and receive a Watch/Bag
- Ruby – Generate 500,000 BV and receive a Trip
- Emerald – Generate 1,000,000 BV and receive a Honda Accord
- Diamond – Generate 2,500,000 BV and receive a Mercedes
- Blue Diamond – Generate 5,000,000 BV and receive a Maserarti
- Black Diamond – Generate 20,000,000 BV and receive a Home
- Ambassador – Generate 50,000,000 BV and receive 10% profits
Cost To Join PayBit Club
The cost to join this company will depend on which package you decide to go with:
- Starter – $25
- Newbie – $50
- Amateur – $125
- Partner – $250
- Manager – $500
- Director – $1,000
- Founder – $5,000
Only difference between the packages is the amount you can earn…
Unlike all the other PayBit Club reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you.
Does the PayBit Club scam exist?
Well let’s look at the facts.
First, the business model is pretty unique and I do like the fact they are focusing on retail services which doesn’t really happen in the crypto MLM space.
There is one big flaw to this business model and if this flaw wasn’t here I would have deemed this company legit…
When you setup an affiliate program which costs you to join and only difference between the packages is your income potential and a few more services, it becomes PAY to PLAY.
The FTC doesn’t like this at all, in fact, a very well renown lawyer Kevin Thomas in the MLM space and says you can get trouble.
Also, I am not sure how hard it would be to get merchants to use this service…
There were MLM companies that were very similar to this but not in the crypto space and all of them flopped.
For any real merchant to take this company seriously, they need to get rid of the pay to play thing and reward affiliates for getting in merchants and customers into this service.
Personally, I can’t recommend this company the way it is right now…
Now before we wrap this up…
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish to the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
I hope you enjoyed my PayBit Club review and if you have ANY questions feel free to ask in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.