Welcome to my Elixoo Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to take a closer look to see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about their products or business opportunity and now you landed to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end.
Elixoo Review (Company)
Elixoo has no information on who runs or owns the company.
As of right now the website (elixoo.net) is just a login portal.
The .COM version is just parked as of right now.
Founder of Elixoo is Dennis Nowak and is based out of Zurich, Switzerland according to this LinkedIn.
In the past, he was involved with MyCryptoWorld which was altcoin pump and dump.
Infinity Economics and We Go Crypto were non-MLM based.
Overall, the history isn’t that great…
If you want to learn how to actually make money online and build something long term without getting scammed, partner with me below and I will show you the right way…
Elixoo Reviews (Products)
Elixoo promotes many different kind of products in the personal care and CBD oil space.
They are also marketing something called meteorite powder, but I couldn’t find any information from where that is sourced from.
Elixoo CBD Oil
Elixoo CBD oil is branded as Rhea.
Rhea CBD oil comes in 10% and 30% CBD concentrations.
On top of that it has “meteorite powder”.
When it comes to their personal care products they have plenty of products they offer.
Below is the list of products that Elixoo promotes in their personal care category:
- Vega Soap – meteorite soap that contains CBD
- IO Anti Ageing Eye Oil
- Mimas Night Cream
- Deimos Day Cream
- Callisto Frequency Spray
- Thetys Shower Gel
- Dione Body Lotion and
- Vesta Shampoo
I couldn’t find any retail pricing or wholesale pricing on their website or anywhere.
Elixoo Compensation Plan
Elixoo rewards affiliates for both retail sales and sponsoring new affiliates into the company.
Residual commissions are paid through a binary compensation plan and also offer a 5% Lifestyle Bonus Pool.
There are 12 ranks in total inside of their compensation plan.
Below is what you need to do to qualify for each:
- Meteorite Partner – generate 80 PV and 200 QV a month and personally recruit and maintain two affiliates
- Asteroid Partner – maintain 80 PV a month, generate 400 QV and maintain two personally recruited affiliates
- Comet Leader – generate 160 PV a month, 1000 QV and maintain two personally recruited affiliates
- Neptune Leader – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 2000 QV and personally recruit and maintain four affiliates
- Uranus Leader – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 4000 QV and personally recruit and maintain five affiliates
- Saturn Leader – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 7000 QV and personally recruit and maintain six affiliates
- Jupiter Leader – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 11,000 QV and personally recruit and maintain seven affiliates
- Mars Manager – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 20,000 QV and personally recruit and maintain eight affiliates
- Earth Manager – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 40,000 QV and maintain eight personally recruited affiliates
- Venus Manager – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 100,000 QV a month and 400,000 GV and maintain eight personally recruited affiliates
- Mercury Manager – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 200,000 QV a month and 600,000 GV and maintain eight personally recruited affiliates
- Master of the Universe – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 400,000 QV and 800,000 GV and maintain eight personally recruited affiliates
PV = Personal volume, QV = Qualifying Volume, and GV = Group Volume.
Personal Volume is your own sales from either retail or your own purchases.
Qualifying Volume is the sales volume produced in the weaker binary leg.
Group Volume is the total of ALL volume through the entire compensation plan.
Elixoo affiliates can earn 78% commissions on sales volume produced by retail sales.
This is how that’s calculated:
- 30% markup
- 20% commission on a personal sale and
- bonus 28% commission for being an Elixoo affiliate
Elixoo affiliates can earn 20% commission on sales volume produced by the first order placed by personally sponsored affiliates.
Also there is a 28% extra commissions as a coded commission based on rank:
- Meteorite Partner – 7%
- Asteroid Partner – 7%
- Comet Partner – 5%
- Neptune Leader – 5%
- Uranus Leader – 2%
- Saturn Leader – 1%
- Jupiter Leader – 1%
Residual commissions are paid through a binary compensation plan.
You have a left and right leg which can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
Elixoo affiliates are paid 10% of the sales volume produced on the weaker leg.
This is called at €10,000 EUR per week.
Saturn March 3 packages provide three binary team positions, which get this up to €30,000 EUR per week
Any left over volume is rolled over to the next week.
Neptune Leader and higher ranked Elixoo affiliates earn a Matching Bonus on residual commissions on their personally sponsored affiliates.
- Neptune Leaders receive a 5% Matching Bonus
- Uranus Leaders receive a 6% Matching Bonus
- Saturn Leaders receive a 7% Matching Bonus
- Jupiter Leaders receive an 8% Matching Bonus
- Mars Managers receive a 9% Matching Bonus
- Earth Managers receive a 10% Matching Bonus
Elixoo takes 5% of company-wide sales volume and throws it into this Lifestyle Bonus Pool.
These shares are split into another five smaller 1% pools which pay Mars or higher ranked affiliates.
- Mars Manager – one share of a 1% pool
- Earth Manager – one share in two 1% pools
- Venus Manager – one share in three 1% pools
- Mercury Manager – one share four 1% pools
- Master of the Universe – one share in five 1% pools
Cost To Join Elixoo
Basic Elixoo membership will run you €24.95 EUR per year.
To be part of the MLM side of things, you must buy the following packages:
- Saturn Mach 3 Light – €400 EUR
- Meteorite Mach 3 Pro – €1000 EUR
- Saturn Mach 3 – €3200 EUR
These packages come with Elixoo products.
Unlike all the other Elixoo reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you.
So does the Elixoo scam exist?
Well lets just look at the facts shall we…
Right now the website need work because it’s just a login portal.
I would love to see an about us section filled with transparent information on the leadership.
Also I would love to see retail pricing and more information on this “meteorite powder” ingredient.
There is just too much mixed information out there.
When it comes to retail incentives they got a good amount, but they need to get rid of the pay to play element.
They want you to be a on a mandatory subscription.
It should just be if you sell 80 PV or more worth of products to customers you should qualify.
Overall the company needs a bit of work and I don’t recommend it the way it is.
It won’t be making my top 10 MLM companies anytime soon.
Now before you go…
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish to the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.