Welcome to my Futurion Finance Review!
There has been some buzz about this latest crypto MLM company and I decided to find out more.
Chances are someone approached you about the passive returns opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
What is Futurion Finance Review
Futurion Finance is apparently a hybrid NFT & DeFi ecosystem for the mass market with a focus on CryptoArt and new NFT projects.
The people behind the company is President Nicholas Tonkin, Co-founder Michel Courtine, Global Business Vice President Fabian Majer, and Blockchain expert in DeFi and NFT sphere Andrew Ratushnii.
From all of those people, I could verify that Michel Courtine does exit and isn’t a fake CEO like most of these companies.
The domain name “futurion.finance” was privately registered on May 1st, 2021.
The company is name NFT INVESTMENTS PTY LTD is registered with the ASIC, but to be honest so many scams in the past have registered with them.
They clearly don’t regulate anything…
Futurion Finance Products
When it comes to products and services, I couldn’t find anything at the retail level.
They have a bunch of projects under the name FUTURAMA LABS.
FUTURAMA LABS has it’s own website “futurama.ai” and claims to be fully functional blockchain powered platform with a hybrid NFT and DeFI ecosystem.
Kind of the same terminology used in Futurion Finance.
Futurion Finance Compensation Plan
Futurion Finance has affiliate invest into the company on a promise they can get up to 2% daily or 250% total ROI.
Affiliates are also rewarded for sponsoring new affiliates and earn commissions as a percentage on their investments.
- Invest $100 to $1,000, receive 0.5% to 2% Daily up until 250% is reached.
- Invest $2,500, 0.5% to 2% Daily up until 250% is reached, 0.05% daily yield and 0.1% reward.
- Invest $5,000, 0.5% to 2% Daily up until 250% is reached, 0.07% daily yield and 0.15% reward.
- Invest $10,000, 0.5% to 2% Daily up until 250% is reached, 0.1% daily yield and 0.2% reward.
- Invest $25,000, 0.5% to 2% Daily up until 250% is reached, 0.15% daily yield and 0.25% reward.
- Invest $50,000, 0.5% to 2% Daily up until 250% is reached, 0.2% daily yield and 0.5% reward.
- Invest $75,000, 0.5% to 2% Daily up until 250% is reached, 0.25% daily yield and 0.7% reward.
- Invest $100,000, 0.5% to 2% Daily up until 250% is reached, 0.3% daily yield and 0.85% reward.
- Invest $250,000, 0.5% to 2% Daily up until 250% is reached, 0.35% daily yield and 0.1% reward.
For the investment packages, you must drop at least $100 which will pay anywhere between 0.5% to 2% daily until it hits 250%.
After that you must reinvest funds.
Even though you invest in main stream cryptocurrencies like Tether, BTC, ETH, LTC and PM, these are converted into FTR currency (Futurion Finance’s currency).
FTR doesn’t exist outside of this company and converted at a 1:1 as the US dollar.
Referral commissions are paid through a unilevel compensation plan.
Futurion Finance pays down ten levels depending on your rank.
- Silver (basic) – no qualifications, just get started.
- Gold – turnover $50,000 through your entire downline with 15% of that coming from personal sponsored affiliates.
- Platinum – turnover $250,000 through your entire downline with 20% of that coming from personal sponsored affiliates.
- Platinum +- turnover $1000,000 through your entire downline with 25% of that coming from personal sponsored affiliates.
Cost To Join Futurion Finance
Futurion Finance will run you at least $100 investment in tether, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and pomskey.
Once 250% ROI has been reached, affiliates must reinvest in order to continue earning.
Unlike all the other Futurion Finance reviews out there I am going to keep it real in the verdict below…
So does the Futurion Finance scam exist?
Well let’s just look at the facts…
The good news is we know who is running the company, I have seen a digital footprint of Michel Courtine.
After that, this company falls apart…
When it comes to their external revenue, I couldn’t find any sources or proof of how they are funding 250% returns.
You can talk about crypto and Defi or NFT all you want, but if you can’t show the public on how it’s done, talk is cheap.
Their FTR token is useless outside of the company and will most likely be their exit scam strategy like all of the other crypto MLM’s with their crypto currency.
Personally, I would stay away from this company because as of right now all I see is new investments paying off existing members funding the 250% total ROI.
Once recruitment stops, the company will run with your funds.
Good luck hunting down the leadership…
My #1 Recommendation
If you landed on this blog, you want to actually know how to make money online right?
When it comes to crypto, one thing you need is CASHFLOW so you can invest in more legit cryptocurrencies and getting another job isn’t the best way to do that…
If you want to learn how you can increase your cash flow without trading your time for money…
Once you learn this skill set, the sky is the limit when it comes to cash flow.
From there you can invest in appreciating assets and build long term wealth.
Remember to follow me on social media below because I am actually real and want to serve you.
I hope you enjoyed my Futurion Finance review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.