Welcome to my unbiased third party Navan Global review.
Why is this one unbiased and how does it compare to other Navan reviews out there who claim the same?
The difference here is I am not an affiliate and I don’t call everything a scam and bait and switch them to a different opportunity.
I am actually PRO network marketing and believe is a great industry.
But I do call things how they are and see if they are complaint to the law.
So having that said…
I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision to join or not.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
I will support all of my claims with actual sources so you won’t think I am talking about of my butt either lol.
Navan Global Review (Company)
When you first land on their website you will notice there is no information on who runs or owns the company.
I checked out the “About us” section and noticed it’s actually vary vague:
After 12 years in the industry, we became disenchanted with the status quo. We were tired of seeing good people, who were trying to improve their lives, being taken advantage of.
When we could no longer find a company we trusted to build a team with, we knew it was time to fix the problem and create our own.
Lucky for you, I found a press-release dating back to October 2019 saying Trey Knight is the Founder and CEO of Navan Global.
In the past, Trey knight had issues with a company called Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing.
He was named one of the defendant’s in a civil lawsuit against the company.
On 2013, the FTC shut down FTHM and confirmed it was operating as a pyramid scheme.
Trey Knight moved on before FTC took action and joined Limu in 2011.
Not sure when he left Limu, but he became the president of Sozo Global that didn’t do that well and was sold off to Youngevity in 2016.
From 2016 and 2019, it seems to me that Trey Knight was quiet in the network marketing space which brings us to the Navan Global launch.
I am not sure why the founder and CEO of Navan Global is referenced only in a company blog post on April 2020.
This information should be available in the about us section with the entire executive team for transparency.
Anyway, let’s look into the products next inside of this Navan review…
Navan Global Products
Navan Global specializes in the CBD and general wellness niche in network marketing.
According to the company, CBD products
use only 100% organic hemp, grown and processed at farms and facilities in the United States.
Now I can’t confirm that but I will give them the benefit of the doubt on it.
Which mean’s the products would be high quality…
Below is some of the products they have with some description:
- CBD Tincture – “a safe, non-toxic approach that has a balancing effect on the body and mind”, retails at $95 for a 1 oz bottle (30 ml)
- Daily Detox Plus – “a micronized zeolite solution that helps support the body’s ability to naturally capture and eliminate toxic heavy metals and toxins”, retails at $83.95 for a 1 oz bottle (30 ml)
- Dream – “say good-bye to sleepless nights and get your rest on”, retails at $59.95 for a 1 oz bottle (30 ml)
- Regen-X – “formulated to help boost your natural production of HGH”, retails at $110 for a 3.5 oz bottle (183.5 ml)
- Relieve – inflammation cream with “Enriched with high concentrations of CBD, Arnica, Vitamin B6, and MSM”, retails at $83.95 for a 4 oz tub (120 ml)
- Renew – “moisturizing lotion that combines high-concentration CBD with all-natural coconut oil, aloe vera, and other essential oils”, retails at $79.95 for a 2 oz tub (60 ml)
- Restore – “a powerful mixture of 92 trace minerals”, retails at $71.95 for a 1 oz bottle (30 ml)
- Bath Bombs – “soak away the stress of everyday life — while getting some much-needed natural benefits”, retails at $90.59 for a jar of six varieties
- CBD Gummies – “made with many of the same ingredients as our other CBD products, including all-natural CBD from hemp plants grown in the U.S.A with zero THC”, retails at $75.95 for a bottle of thirty gummies
Next let’s look into the compensation plan, pay close attention and keep reading…
Navan Global Compensation Plan
Navan Global compensation plan rewards affiliates to sell to retail customers and sponsor new affiliates to build a sales team.
Navan Global Ranks
Overall the company has 14 affiliates rank you can achieve inside this company.
Below is the breakdown on the qualifications need to hit each rank:
- Manager – produce and maintain 100 PV and 500 GV a month, and sponsor and maintain two affiliates
- Director – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 1500 GV a month and maintain two personally sponsored affiliates
- Executive – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 4500 GV a month and maintain two personally sponsored affiliates
- Sapphire – maintain 100 PV a month, generate 10,000 GV a month and maintain two personally sponsored affiliates
- Ruby – produce and maintain 200 PV and 25,000 GV a month, and sponsor and maintain three affiliates
- Emerald – maintain 200 PV a month, generate 50,000 GV a month and maintain three personally sponsored affiliates
- Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, generate 100,000 GV a month and maintain three personally sponsored affiliates
- Double Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, generate 200,000 GV a month and recruit and maintain four affiliates
- Black Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, generate 350,000 GV a month and maintain four personally sponsored affiliates
- Royal Black Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, generate 500,000 GV a month and maintain four personally sponsored affiliates
- Crown Blue Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, generate 750,000 GV a month and sponsor and maintain six affiliates
- Double Crown Blue Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, generate 1,000,000 GV a month and maintain six personally sponsored affiliates
- Triple Crown Blue Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, generate 1,500,000 GV a month and maintain six personally sponsored affiliates
- Presidential Diamond – maintain 200 PV a month, generate 2,000,000 GV a month and maintain six personally sponsored affiliates
PV stands for “Personal Volume” which is the sales volume produced by either retail sales or affiliate’s own purchases.
GV stands for “Group Volume” which is PV produced by an affiliate and his/her downline.
Navan Global affiliates can earn 20% commissions when they sell products to retail customers which actually is not bad.
It’s definitely on the higher side of things when it comes physical network marketing products.
Residual commissions are tracked through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
Now Navan Global doesn’t have any limits to the amount of levels, but cap you according to GV in any one unilevel leg:
- 60% for Manager and Director
- 50% for Executive and Sapphire
- 40% for Ruby and higher
In order to qualify for commissions, you must produce at least 100 PV per month.
Navan Global residual commissions caps will depend on your affiliate rank:
- Managers earn $100 a month
- Directors earn $250 a month
- Executives earn $750 a month
- Sapphires earn $1700 a month
- Rubys earn $4000 a month
- Emeralds earn $8000 a month
- Diamonds earn $15,000 a month
- Double Diamonds earn $25,000 a month
- Black Diamonds earn $45,000 a month
- Royal Black Diamonds earn $65,000 a month
- Crown Blue Diamonds earn $90,000 a month
- Double Crown Blue Diamonds earn $120,000 a month
- Triple Crown Blue Diamonds earn $160,000 a month
- Presidential Diamonds earn $220,000 a month
When you rank up in this company, you can get a Rank bonus:
- Manager – $100 (if qualified for within first 30 days)
- Director – $300 (if qualified for within first 60 days)
- Executive – $1000
- Sapphire – $2000
- Ruby – $4000
- Emerald – $8000
- Diamond – $15,000
- Double Diamond – $25,000
- Black Diamond – $45,000
- Royal Black Diamond – $65,000
- Crown Blue Diamond – $80,000
- Double Crown Blue Diamond – $100,000
- Triple Crown Blue Diamond – $130,000
- Presidential Diamond – $200,000
Only conditions are if you are Executive to Diamond, you must have maintain that a month before.
If you are Double Diamond or higher, you must have maintained that two months before in a row.
This is paid through two installments…
Cost To Join Navan Global
Navan Global affiliate membership will run you $299.95 to $999.95 depending on the package you go with below:
- Starter Pack – $299.95
- Business Builder Pack – $499.95
- Ultimate Builder – $999.95
The main difference between these packages is the amount of product you get.
Also you more product for the dollar at the higher prices.
Unlike all the other Navan Global reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you next…
So does the Navan Global scam exist?
To be honest after checking everything out I don’t see it being a scam.
It’s a network marketing company that sells CBD products which is a huge industry right now and trending like crazy.
I have only a few concerns really…
They should have more retail incentives in the compensation plan to balance things out and be more compliant.
Now for the product itself, after doing more research I noticed they are using a white label company.
Now when you copy and paste this paragraph below:
Our proprietary “hybrid broad-spectrum” process produces the world’s purest CBD while preserving the plant’s other valuable cannabinoids, terpenes, amino acids, and essential oils necessary to ensure the highly sought after “entourage effect.
You will notice it will have over 1800 results on Google.
All those companies including Navan Global are white labeling these products.
Now Navan Global sells their CBD Tingure (750mg) for $95.
I have seen the same product on George Town Hemp as low as $69.
So the question is, are these products made to a different spec according to the companies specs or is it the same product?
That I don’t know…
I guess what you can do is buy a few different products from other companies and compare them to this company.
That would be the ultimate test…
Overall, the company is not doing anything wrong…
But I do thing it needs more retail bonuses to keep it out of pyramid scheme territory.
Now before we wrap this up…
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish to the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
I hope you enjoyed my Navan Global review and if you have ANY questions feel free to ask in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.