Welcome to my PureTrim Review!
There has been some buzz about this company lately and I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
Changes are someone approached you about the business opportunity or their products and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
PAY close attention and read this unbiased third party review to the end…
PureTrim Review (Company)
PureTrim for being a product based MLM company does have an about section but there is no information on who runs or owns the company.
All it talks about is how it launched just over 3 years ago and is more of a promotional page.
According to the companies Policies and Procedures documents, the company is a division of awareness corp.
This showed me what PureTrim’s original name was…
It was called AwarenessLife Worldwide.
The name changed around May 2014 for some reason.
Digging even more on my part led me to the owner of PureTrim and Awareness Corp.
Owner and CEO of the company is Mark Tahiliani.
Another name he goes by is Dr.Marc.
I am not sure why he wouldn’t list his name on PureTrim’s website, it would only make sense to do so…
However, it could be because he ran a pyramid scheme called BigSmart and was sued by the FTC in 2001.
There was as settlement for the case, but the damage was done at that point.
Operators of an Internet-based business opportunity that promised easy income for investors in an Internet shopping mall network have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that their scheme was an illegal pyramid operation.
Under the terms of the settlement, Bigsmart.Com L.L.C. and principals Mark and Harry Tahiliani will provide up to $5 million in consumer redress and post a $500,000 performance bond before engaging in any new multi-level marketing activity.
The defendants also are prohibited from engaging in any illegal pyramid schemes.
Sure I know that Mark runs the company, but to the public it’s just a faceless corporation which isn’t good…
Leadership and management MUST be transparent at all times.
This builds creditability.
Let’s look at the products next inside of this Pure Trim review…
Pure Trim promotes a range of weight loss and nutritional supplements.
- PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes – “this unique, whole body approach to weight loss is the solution for shedding pounds and for achieving overall wellness”, retails at $39.99 for a box of ten single-serve packets
- Boost Tea – “will help support your metabolism and reduce your appetite and food cravings”, retails at $39.99 for a 7.4 oz tub
- TrimBar – “a 100% organic meal replacement bar”, retails at $29.95 for a box of five bars
- Joint Tea – “improve your flexibility & mobility with a delicious iced fruit tea”, retails at $39.99 for a 4.5 oz tub
- Joint Mist – a “100% plant-based joint & muscle spray is blended with FOUR types of Plant Stem Cells to target joint and muscle discomfort”, retails at $39.99 for a 60 day supply
- Cardio 9 – “provides 23 organic greens, fruits & vegetables, specifically blended to help improve your Nitric Oxide levels”, retails at $69.99 for a tub of 30 servings
- Daily Complete – “boost your energy now with the 243 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients”, retails at $39.99 for a monthly supply
- Experience – “if you’re suffering from bloating, gas, heartburn and occasional constipation, you may benefit from Experience”, retails at $39.99 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- LiverMaster – “a time-tested Mediterranean blend of 11 natural ingredients, designed to cleanse and support your liver, thyroid, and pancreas”, retails at $39.99 for a box of 30 capsules
- SynergyDefense – “a blend of 115,868 pure Non-GMO High Stability Plant Enzymes, along with a special active blend of Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Antioxidants to help with gas, bloating and to support healthy digestion”, retails at $39.99 for a box of 30 capsules
- PureGardens – “an organic way to look 10 years younger without chemicals or additives of any kind”, retails at $39.99 for a 2 oz tub
- Clear – “a natural blend of plant ingredients designed to help support a healthy immune response and provide respiratory support”, retails at $59.95 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- Female Balance – “an effective and gentle Mediterranean herbal recipe that helps balance the female body to ease the unique, mild symptoms of PMS and Menopause”, retails at $29.95 for a bottle of 60 capsules
PureTrim’s products are also available in StarterPak bundles.
PureTrim Compensation Plan
PureTrim compensation plan pays affiliates to sell to retail customers and sponsor new business reps.
There are seven ranks you can hit within the PureTrim compensation plan.
Below is the qualifications needed in order to hit them:
- Executive Promoter – sign up as a PureTrim affiliate
- Direct Promoter – purchase $400 of PureTrim product in a single month
- 1-Star Promoter – recruit two Executive Promoters
- 2-Star Promoter – generate and maintain two 1-Star Promoters across the first two levels of any two unilevel team legs (one in each leg)
- 3-Star Promoter – generate and maintain three 2-Star Promoters across the first two levels of any three unilevel team legs (one in each leg)
- 4-Star Promoter – generate and maintain four 3-Star Promoters across the first two levels of any four unilevel team legs (one in each leg)
- 5-Star Promoter – generate and maintain five 4-Star Promoters across the first two levels of any five unilevel team legs (one in each leg)
- President’s Club – generate and maintain five 5-Star Promoters across the first two levels of any five unilevel team legs (one in each leg)
You must be qualified to earn commissions for everything above.
To qualify to earn commissions inside of PureTrim, affiliate much either:
- Maintain a monthly $199 autoship order and have three retail customers and/or recruited affiliates on monthly autoship;
- Maintain a monthly $349 autoship order; or
- Purchase $399 worth of PureTrim products each month.
Retail commissions are paid on products ordered by retail customers.
PureTrim pays a 10% retail commission to Executive Promoters.
This jumps to 25% for Direct Promoters and 35% for Executive Promoters and above.
PureTrim pays residual commissions through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
PureTrim caps their unilevel at six levels deep in total.
All of these residual commissions are paid as a percentage of the wholesale cost of the products ordered across all six levels:
- 1-Star Promoters earn 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)(
- 2-Star Promoters earn 5% on levels 1 and 2
- 3-Star Promoters earn 5% on levels 1 to 3
- 4-Star Promoters earn 5% on levels 1 to 4
- 5-Star Promoters earn 5% on levels 1 to 5
- President’s Club ranked affiliates earn 5% on levels 1 to 6
Starting from the 3-Star Promoter rank, you can get a Gold Bonus that extends the unilevel compensation plan to ten levels.
To qualify for the Gold Bonus, a PureTrim affiliate must
- maintain a personal $299 autoship order and
- maintain ten retail customers and/or recruited affiliates on $99 or more monthly autoship orders.
Once qualified, the Gold Bonus extends payable residual commissions as follows:
- 3-Star Promoters earn an extra 1% on level 4
- 4-Star Promoters earn an extra 1% on levels 5 and 6
- 5-Star Promoters earn an extra 2% on levels 6 to 8
- President’s Club ranked affiliates earn an extra 3% on levels 7 to 10
All-Star Matching Bonus
The All-Star Matching Bonus rewards Executive Promoters for sponsoring seven Direct Promoters within their first thirty days.
If you hit that qualification, you can earn a $700 bonus.
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus pays $100 to Executive Promoters every time a personally sponsored affiliate qualifies as a Direct Promoter.
You can earn 10% commission on personally sponsor Direct Promoter product orders.
Luxury Car Bonus
2-Star and higher ranked PureTrim affiliates can qualify for a monthly car bonus:
- 2-Star with $12,000 in wholesale sales volume across two unilevel team levels = $150 a month Car Bonus
- 3-Star with $28,000 in wholesale sales volume across three unilevel team levels = $300 a month Car Bonus
- 4-Star with $70,000 in wholesale sales volume across four unilevel team levels = $400 a month Car Bonus
- 5-Star with $175,000 in wholesale sales volume across five unilevel team levels = $750 a month in Car Bonus
- President’s Club with $350,000 in wholesale sales volume across six unilevel team levels = $1500 a month Car Bonus
Cost To Join PureTrim
PureTrim affiliate membership is $29 per year.
In order to qualify to earn in the business opportunity, you must purchase at least $400 worth of products in a single month.
To maintain commission qualification, you need to continue to spend $199 to $399 per month on products.
Unlike all the other PureTrim reviews I am going to keep it real with you…
So does the PureTrim scam exist?
Well, let’s look at the facts…
When it came to the BigSmart compensation plan, the FTC described it as this:
Although Bigsmart claimed that members would make substantial amounts of money, the scheme was structured in such way that to realize continued financial gains, would depend on “. . . the continued, successive recruitment of other participants,” not on retail sales of products and services to the public.
If you take a way the income representation, PureTrim is the same thing but with different products.
I mentioned his lawsuit earlier on the FTC.
At the end of it, Tahiliani’s 2001 FTC settlement explicitly prohibits him from “engaging in any illegal pyramid schemes”.
The compensation plan is geared towards just sponsoring new affiliates with no retail incentives…
Which is sad because this company could have been a legit network marketing company with a different compensation plan.
Anyway, I guess Mark Tahiliani didn’t learn his lesson from the first encounter from the FTC.
I personally can’t recommend the company because of their affiliate biased compensation plan…
It’s not even legal…
There has to be MORE retail sales in the company compared to affiliates in order it to be considered a network marketing company.
If it’s the opposite, it’s considered a pyramid scheme.
If you want to build a REAL legit business without relying on these fly by night companies and actually want to do it for the long haul?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
So stop joining the ponzi scheme and start building a REAL business for the long haul.
I hope you enjoyed my PureTrim review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.