Welcome to my third party RenovoVita review!
This is latest MLM company that drop on my desk and I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Renovo Vita MLM Company
RenovoVita launched in March of 2020 and specializes in the nutritional supplement MLM niche.
The company is run by co-founders Brent Payne, Linda Baer and Eddie Asiano.
In the past, Brent Payne was the co-founder of Libery League which lasted for 9 years to mid 2009.
In 2010, Brent Payne launched Avant which was kind of like Liberty League.
However, it failed to gain traction and in 2012 he decided to launch Real Estate Worldwide.
That was his last venture before RenovoVita.
Linda Baer is considered as RenovoVita’s “medical marvel”.
Eddie Asiano was involved with Wealth Masters International at one point but that’s all I got on him.
According to RenovoVita’s website, Eddie Asiano is a “Emmy-Award winning television producer and documentary film director”.
That’s all I got on the company, let’s take a look at the products next inside of this Renovo Vita review…
Renovo Vita promotes a range of nutritional supplements but focuses on anti-aging.
- With-N – “Slow the effects of aging. Even reverse them, all while increasing your life span of healthy living”, retails at $139.97 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Virg-N – “youth activation serum”, retails at $99.97 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- Zero-N – “brain health formula”, retails at $49.97 for a bottle of 60 capsules
Renovo Vita Compensation Plan
RenovoVita’s compensation plan focuses on selling retail products to customers and sponsoring new business reps.
Residual commissions are all paid through a unilevel compensation plan that goes five levels deep with a Generation Bonus which expands it further.
The company has 13 ranks in total.
Below is the break down on how to qualify for each one of them:
- Associate – sign up as a RenovoVita affiliate and generate 300 PV a month
- Level 1 Bronze – maintain 300 PV and 800 GV a month
- Level 2 Bronze – generate 400 PV and 1200 GV a month
- Level 3 Bronze – generate 500 PV and 2000 GV a month
- Level 1 Silver – generate 600 PV and 3500 GV a month and have one unilevel team leg generating 1000 GV a month or more
- Level 2 Silver – generate 700 PV and 600 GV a month and have one unilevel team leg generating 1500 GV a month or more
- Level 3 Silver – generate 800 PV and 10,000 GV a month and have one unilevel team leg generating 2000 GV a month or more
- Level 1 Gold – generate 800 PV and 17,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 1 Silver or higher ranked affiliate in each
- Level 2 Gold – maintain 800 PV a month, generate 30,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 2 Silver or higher ranked affiliate in each
- Level 3 Gold – maintain 800 PV a month, generate 60,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 3 Silver or higher ranked affiliate in each
- Platinum – maintain 800 PV a month, generate 120,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 1 Gold or higher ranked affiliate in each
- Double Platinum – maintain 800 PV a month, generate 240,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 2 Gold or higher ranked affiliate in each
- Triple Platinum – maintain 800 PV a month, generate 500,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 3 Gold or higher ranked affiliate in each
PV stands for personal volume and is pretty much the sales volume generated by retail customers and affiliates who purchase products.
GV stands for group volume and is the personal volume generated by an affiliate and their downline.
You can earn 25% commissions on the sales volume generated by retail customers.
If a customer because “preferred customer”, the retail commission is dropped to 15%.
If an affiliate produces 500 PV or more in a month, they can qualify for a “Personal Sales Commission Bonus”:
- Produce 500 to 2499.99 PV a month and receive a 5% Personal Sales Commission
- Produce 2500 to 3999.99 PV a month and receive a 10% Personal Sales Commission
- Produce 4000 to 5999.99 PV a month and receive a 12% Personal Sales Commission
- Produce 6000 or more PV a month and receive a 15% Personal Sales Commission
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus is a retail and recruitment combined bonus.
To qualify for this bonus, you must:
- Make two $100 or more sales to retail customers; and
- Sponsor two affiliates who each sign up with an All-N package.
If you can do that in 60 days of joining, you can get a $100 bonus.
You can qualify for it as many times as possible in the first 60 days.
All residual commissions are paid through a unilevel compensation plan.
A unilevel compensation plan puts the affiliate at the top of a unilevel team structure, with every personally sponsored affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
Renovo Vita pays up to five levels deep in total.
Residual commissions are paid as a percentage on the sales volume:
- Associates earn 2% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Level 1 Bronzes earn 3% on level 2
- Level 2 Bronzes earn 5% on level 2
- Level 3 Bronzes earn 6% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
- Level 1 Silvers earn 7% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Level 2 Silvers earn 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- Level 3 Silvers earn 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Level 1 Golds earn 8% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 2% on level 5
- Level 2 Golds earn 8% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 3% on level 5
This expands on the regular unilevel compensation plan structure.
RenovoVita defines it’s generation when a level 3 Silver or higher ranked member is found in a unilevel leg.
That is considered ONE level.
Second generation begins right after that and will stop again when it finds another Level 3 Silver or higher.
If a Level 3 Silver or higher isn’t found it’s capped there.
If it is found, another generation begins and so on.
Below is the breakdown on how it works through all five generations:
- Level 2 Golds earn 2% on one generation
- Level 3 Golds earn 3% on the first generation and 2% on the second
- Platinums earn 3% on the first and second generations and 2% on the third
- Double Platinums earn 3% on the first to third generations and 2% on the fourth
- Triple Platinums earn 3% on the first to fourth generations and 2% on the fifth
RenovoVita rewards affiliates for qualifying at Level 3 Bronze and Silver ranks and higher:
- Qualify as a Level 3 Bronze and receive $100
- Qualify as a Level 3 Silver and receive $500
You can also earn a 100% matching bonus on personally sponsored members who hit Level 3 Bronze or higher.
Cost To Join RenovoVita
For some reason the company doesn’t give you this information.
What I do know is the compensation plan refers to going “all-n”(all-in), which is the purchase of all three products.
This will cost you $289.91 shipped.
Now unlike all the other RenoVita reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you…
Pay close attention and keep reading…
Renovo Vita Review Summary
So does the RenovoVita scam exist?
It doesn’t actually.
The company has legit products that have good ingredients in them with a main key ingredient being nicotinamide mononucleotide (NWN).
Which according to a study that was published by NCBI on August 28th, 2019 it promotes anti-aging miRNA expression profile in the aorta of aged mice, predicting epigenetic rejuvenation and anti-atherogenic effects.
On February 2020 there was one study conducted on humans that showed promising effects.
RenovoVita claims that NWN is a “superstar molecule” that has “powerful age reversing properties”.
The compensation plan is actually had a healthy mix of retail incentives and sponsoring new affiliates which is a good sign.
All in all, what I would do is compare the pricing of their products to the general marketplace and see if it’s in range or not.
Other than that test out the products and see how you like them.
From there you can decide to join or not.
End of the day RenovoVita is a legit company…
Thank you reading my RenovoVita review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.