Welcome to my Jump to Health Review!
This is a new MLM company in the nutrition weight loss niche and I decided to take a look.
Chances are someone approached you about their business opportunity or products and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Jump To Health Review (Company)
Jump to Health specializes in the health and wellness MLM niche which is pretty huge in this space.
Launched around late 2018, the company is gaining traction which is always a good thing.
Founder and CEO is Audrey Sommerfeld and the company is based out of New York, USA.
According to Audrey’s corporate bio on;
She began her career marketing and developing products for brands like Oil of Olay, Mylanta, Johnsons Baby, Neutrogena, and other notable products and companies.
She fell in love with Direct Sales at Herbalife where she worked on global product management in over 60 countries.
She then joined a start up at the time in ViSalus, helping drive growth with new products, new platforms, new tools and trainings, and more.
She and her team have come together to create Jump to Health.
I noticed there are a few domains floating around, but jumptohealth.com is the official page.
Audrey Sommerfeld was hired by ViSalus as the Vice President of Marketing and Brand Development in 2007.
Around that time, ViSalus was doing amazing and seems like she knows her stuff.
She left ViSalus back in 2013 according to her LinkedIn profile and she has been working in other businesses not MLM based in between.
In 2018, Audrey Sommerfeld decided to go the MLM route and that’s where Jump To Health was born…
DR. Steve Witherly is the “Scientific Advisory Brand” in the company and according to the company;
Dr. Witherly brings his passion for nutrition, and for helping others lead healthier lives to Jump to Health. A recognized expert in his field, Dr. Witherly has been on “National Geographic – The Story of Food”. He was part of a team of experts including celebrities, chefs, scientists and reporters including Nigela Lawson, Rachel Ray, Padma Lakshmi, Michael Pollack, Allen Salkin, Michael Moss, and other notables.
Randy Mitchell is the President and in Field Development and according to the company;
As President, Randy Mitchell focuses on business and strategy development for Jump to Health. He is one of the primary compasses for Jump to Health mission and vision.
Randy Mitchell is a highly recognized business consultant, coach, and mentor with nearly two decades of executive and industry experience in direct sales both in the field as well as having served as a President and CEO / Founder for two different companies. As an author of several bodies of work including “Take The Blinders Off”, “InnerFit – Define Your Life From The Inside Out”, “The A-V-A-R Process” and “The 12 Essential Principles of Being InnerFit”, Randy is an inspirational speaker and presenter to various interest groups across the country.
Overall the leadership is very strong in this company and I can see why it’s growing quicking but let’s continue in this JumpToHealth review…
Jump To Health Products
Jump To Health promotes nutritional supplements with a unique twist;
Learning how to live better involves not buying into what the media tells us is healthy.
Well to be honest, the media aren’t really into the health business but the medicine business…
So I can see the companies point considering I am a health nut myself lol.
Jump To health claims it’s product range ‘”ills in the nutritional gaps so you can have more energy, more results, more rewards.”
They have a great supplement inside of Jump To Health which includes:
- Control – “combines ingredients that can help curb hunger, boost energy, support metabolism”, retails at $42.50 for 60 capsules
- Core Shake – “for healthy nutrition and weight management, contains lecithin for healthy benefits”, retails at $60 for a pouch of 22 servings
- Excelerade – “a healthy, clean energy drink for your body, and your brain”, retails at $48.75 for a tub of 20 servings
- Fat and Carb Shield – “can help you stay on track and help off set some of the negative effects of fats and carbs plus blocks the absorption of sugar”, retails at $45 for 60 capsules
- Fiber Pro – “provides a blend of two different types of prebiotic fibers, to help support optimal regularity, immune support and overall good digestive health”, retails at $27.50 for a bottle of 30 servings
- Fruit Power – “provides antioxidants and super food nutrients from the earth and sea”, retails at $27.50 for 60 capsules
- Ignite – “fuel your brain, curb your hunger, and burn fat with this ice cream flavor powder”, retails at $42.50 for a bottle of 22 servings
- Joint Ease re:leaf – “maintaining joint health and providing relief from discomfort”, retails at $78.13 for 30 capsules
- KeTonic – “for fast ketosis (fat burning), boost mood, focus and energy without caffeine”, retails at $74.95 for a bottle of 15 servings
- Tea Energy – “contains 3 types of concentrated tea extracts, each with healthy benefits”, retails at $34 for a bottle of 30 servings
- V Pro – ” plant based protein drink mix is a convenient way to add heart healthy protein to your diet”, retails at $55 for a pouch of 22 servings
- Veggie Power – “offers concentrated nutrients from botanicals and vegetables to help you get the antioxidants and nutrients you deserve”, retails at $27.50 for 60 capsules
You can also get these products in bundles…
Related MLM Companies:
- Level Thrive Review – Legit Thrive Patches or Huge Scam?
- Beyond Slim Review – Legit MLM with Good Products or Scam?
- HempWorx Review – (2020) Legit CBD Oil MLM or Huge Scam?
Jump To Health Compensation Plan
Jump To Health compensation plan pays residual commissions through a unilevel and rewards affiliates for getting new customers and affiliates.
Jump To Health Ranks
Overall there are 9 ranks you can achieve in this company and below is the breakdown on how to hit them:
- Associate – sign up as a Jump to Health affiliate (no commissions paid)
- Active Affiliate (Executive) – generate and maintain 125 PV a month
- Bronze – generate and maintain 125 PV and 1500 GV a month, recruit and maintain three affiliates (at least one Active Affiliate or higher), and make and maintain one retail customer sale
- Silver – maintain 125 PV a month, generate 5000 GV a month, maintain three personally recruited Active Affiliates or higher, have one Bronze in your unilevel team and make and maintain two retail customer sales
- Gold – maintain 125 PV a month, generate 10,000 GV a month, maintain three personally recruited Active Affiliates or higher, have one Silver and one Bronze in separate unilevel team legs, and make and maintain three retail customer sales
- Platinum – maintain 125 PV a month, generate 25,000 GV a month, maintain three personally recruited Active Affiliates or higher, have one Gold, one Silver and one Bronze in separate unilevel team legs, and maintain three retail customer sales
- Diamond – maintain 125 PV a month, generate 75,000 GV a month, maintain three personally recruited Active Affiliates or higher, have one Platinum, one Gold and one Silver in separate unilevel team legs, and maintain three retail customer sales
- Double Diamond – maintain 125 PV a month, generate 200,000 GV a month, maintain three personally recruited Active Affiliates or higher, have one Diamond and one Platinum in separate unilevel team legs, and maintain three retail customer sales
- Triple Diamond – maintain 125 PV a month, generate 500,000 GV a month, maintain three personally recruited Active Affiliates or higher, have one Double Diamond and one Diamond in separate unilevel team legs, and maintain three retail customer sales
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is the sales volume produced by retail sales and personal purchases by affiliates.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is the PV produced by an affiliate and their entire downline.
60% of the required GV can come from one leg but that’s the maximum.
Retail customer criteria are orders that are at least $22 or more…
Jump To Health affiliate can earn 25% commissions when an affiliate sells a produc tto a customer.
A customer sales bonus increases commissions based on monthly PV produced:
- Generate up to $999 in monthly sales and receive a 10% Customer Sales Bonus
- Generate $1000 to $1999 in monthly sales and receive a 15% Customer Sales Bonus
- Generate $2000+ in monthly sales and receive a 20% Customer Sales Bonus
The PV can include personal purchases.
Jump To Health also gives you a credit to your next monthly autoship if you have three preferred customers in a month.
Credit is the lowest of the three orders.
Jump To Health affiliates can earn a “JUMP START BONUS” when personally sponsored affiliates sign up with a Jump Start Package or purchase one within the first 30 days of getting started.
This is paid through a unilevel compensation plan.
Jump To Health caps their unilevel at 4 levels in total:
- Active Affiliates earn a 20% Jump Start Bonus on level 1
- Bronzes earn a 20% Jump Start Bonus on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Silvers earn a 20% Jump Start Bonus on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Golds earn a 20% Jump Start Bonus on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Platinums and Diamonds earn a 20% Jump Start Bonus on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- Double and Triple Diamonds earn a 20% Jump Start Bonus on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3 and 5% on level 4
Jump To health pays residual commissions through the same unilevel compensation plan above.
Only different is it pays 8 levels instead of 4.
Another difference in requirement is it’s paid on GV which doesn’t include affiliate sales.
Below is what you can earn depending on rank:
- Executives earn 3% on levels 1 and 2
- Bronzes earn 3% on levels 1 and 2 and 4% on level 3
- Silvers earn 3% on levels 1 and 2 and 4% on levels 3 and 4
- Golds earn 3% on levels 1 and 2 and 4% on levels 3 to 5
- Platinums earn 3% on levels 1 and 2 and 4% on levels 3 to 6
- Diamonds earn 3% on levels 1 and 2, 4% on levels 3 to 5, 5% on level 6 and 2% on level 7
- Double Diamonds earn 3% on levels 1 and 2, 4% on levels 3 to 5, 5% on level 6 and 3% on level 7
- Triple Diamonds earn 3% on levels 1 and 2, 4% on levels 3 to 5, 5% on level 6, 4% on level 7 and 2% on level 8
You can get a matching bonus on residual commissions earned by your team members in a unilevel compensation plan.
This is capped at 4 levels in total:
- Golds earn a 10% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 5% on level 2
- Platinums earn a 10% match on levels 1 and 2
- Diamonds earn a 20% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Double Diamonds earn a 20% match on level 1 and 10% on levels 2 and 3
- Triple Diamonds earn a 20% match on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3 and 5% on level 4
This is a four tiered bonus structure for affiliates building their downline:
- Produce 125 PV in a month and recruit three personally MLM qualified affiliates = $50 Business Starter Bonus
- Produce 125 PV and 875 GV in a month = $100 Business Bonus
- Produce 125 PV and 3875 GV in a month = $400 Business Bonus
- Produce 125 PV and 9875 GV in a month = $1500 Mentoring Bonus
Business Bonus qualification is monthly on the highest tier qualified for.
No more than 40% of GV can come from one unilevel leg.
You must have three personally sponsored affiliates to qualify.
This is a bonus that is ongoing that is based on rank:
- Qualify at Bronze with 1500 monthly GV and receive $100
- Qualify at Silver with 5000 monthly GV and receive $250
- Qualify at Gold with 10,000 monthly GV and receive $500
- Qualify at Platinum with 25,000 monthly GV and receive $1000
- Qualify Diamond with 75,000 monthly GV and receive $2000
- Qualify at Double Diamond with 200,000 monthly GV and receive $3000
- Qualify at Triple Diamond with 500,000 monthly GV and receive $6000
Global Leadership Bonus
Jump To Health places 2% of the companies sales volume into this Global Bonus Pool.
Anyone that is platinum or higher can get one share for every 20,000 GV produced in a month.
Diamond and higher ranked members get a GV match produced by their personally sponsored Diamond or higher ranks.
Cost To Join Jump To Health
Jump To Health affiliate membership is $79 per year or $9.95 per month.
There are two Jump Start Packages on their website:
Jump Start Keto Basic – Jump Start weight loss and reset your body with the power of a keto lifestyle.
Jump Start Keto Advanced – Keto Advance provides the same benefits as our Keto Basic kit with the addition of Keto Energy!
- Retail pricing on Jump Start Keto Basic is $173
- Retail pricing on Jump Stat Keto Advanced is $211.25
Unlike all the other Jump To Start reviews out there I am going to tell you the truth in the verdict.
PAY close attention…
So does the Jump To Health scam exist?
Well, let’s look at the facts shall we?
First, we know exactly who the leadership is and they do have a good track record in the past.
They have retail products that can be sold to customers and seem to look legit.
Compensation plan does have retail incentives which is a must to keep a company out of pyramid scheme territory.
Overall, this company is legit.
The best thing to do is try out the products yourself and see how you like them.
Also compare other products in this niche (MLM and non-MLM) and see they stack up price wise etc.
From there you can make the right decision to get started or not.
Again, this is 100% legit…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Jump To Health review and if you have any questions feel free to comment below…
Now before you go…
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with me by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish to the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.