Philip Johansen Review – SCAM or Legit Affiliate Marketing?
Welcome to my Philip Johansen Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about him over the internet and I decided to investigate what he is all about.
Chances are someone probably approached you about his affiliate marketing method and now you landed here to make sure he is legit.
The good news is I am not an affiliate and I am going to cover what Philip Johansen is all about.
Pay close attention and read this to the end…
Who is Philip Johansen Review?
Philip Johansen is a family dude, a good friend, and a boss at digital marketing. He helps other business owners market their stuff and makes solutions to help new marketers kill it online.
He’s made three award-winning digital products and has accomplished his goals, now making a month what he used to make in a year.
He’s also showing others how to do the same. His digital marketing stuff has helped over 3,300 customers worldwide, and even helped support his family financially during tough times.
He’s known as one of the quickest rising marketers in the affiliate marketing biz.
Philip Johansen Review – Wasn’t Always Successful
English wasn’t Philip’s jam, so it was harder for him to break into an industry where everyone else was speaking it fluently.
He was raised to trust people easily, which ended up costing him a ton of dough when he invested in some shady coaching programs.
His family thought he was crazy for wanting to do something different and doubted him, which was the hardest part for him.
But Philip didn’t let that stop him, he kept pushing and now he’s killing it in the digital marketing world!
Crazy Income Claims in Philip Johansen Reviews
Unlike all the other Philip Johansen reviews, this one is 100% unbiased so make sure you pay close attention and keep reading…
If you seen any of his advertising, he does make huge income claims where he’ll build you a “90% automated online business” that makes you $10,000 to $30,000+, in pure profit every single month.
Philip’s student Ashley Parry just made $57,000 in 50 days while traveling the world and sipping Mai Tais on the beach.
Berta Raves made $11,000 in 6 weeks and Dan Khan, a college dropout, made $43,000 last month all while sleeping in till noon.
Even though Philip earned $128,000 last month, it’s not difficult for his students to make just as much or even more.
Philip’s students are making bank and living their best life, all thanks to his expert digital marketing tips and tricks!
Truth About Philip Johansen’s Income Claims
Now maybe some of his students are crushing it, but majority are not.
That is just the reality and if he can’t get you to $10,000 to $30,000 per month, the FTC is not going to like what he is doing.
Many business opportunities in the past have been shut down for making huge claims like this.
I am not saying Philip Johansen’s methods don’t work, the truth is most people are not going to get those kind of results.
What Does Philip Johansen Offer?
Basically you gets you in his Facebook group through a few training guides in there, he has you book a call with him.
So he is definitely selling something…
What he is selling exactly isn’t clear.
Also, I have no idea how much it costs either.
When I see some of these testimonials of people making $1000 days, it looks like it’s a high ticket product that costs thousands ($2000+).
Unlike all the biased Philip Johansen reviews out there, I am going to keep it real in the final verdict below.
Is Philip Johansen a Scam?
Does the Philip Johansen scam exist?
I don’t believe Philip Johansen is a scam because he actually does want to help people.
What I do have a problem with is his lack of transparency on what he is selling and what it costs.
If all he is doing is getting people to promote his services and that 90% done for you business is built to promote his services for a commission, then it becomes a recruitment scheme…
In other words, if you have to PAY to become an affiliate, it’s a pay to play opportunity which is not affiliate marketing.
If that is the case, I don’t recommend this…
Now if you want to learn REAL affiliate marketing, keep reading…
- Who is Philip Johansen? Philip Johansen is an entrepreneur who has developed a 90% automated online business that he claims can generate between $10,000 and $30,000 in pure profit every single month.
- What kind of business model does Philip Johansen use? Philip Johansen uses affiliate marketing. This involves driving free traffic to a funnel, where people make purchases, thereby generating commissions.
- What is his primary platform for driving traffic? Philip Johansen primarily uses Instagram to drive free traffic to his affiliate marketing funnels.
- What can Philip’s system reportedly earn you per day? According to Philip, you can earn between $1,000 and $5,000 per day by using his system.
- What is Philip’s background? Philip used to work 10 to 12 hours a day as a plumber before turning to the internet to seek ways of making money online. He had spent $20,000 on various online courses and coaching programs before settling on affiliate marketing.
- Do I need to create products or build websites to use Philip’s system? No, Philip’s system does not require creating products, building websites, or personally selling anything.
- Will I need to post content on Instagram myself? According to Philip, you don’t need to post your own content. You can use other people’s content, including Philip’s or other popular online material.
- How much is the startup cost for Philip’s business model? The startup cost for Philip’s business model is reportedly quite low, only requiring around $20 a month for automation software but his coaching/course is over $2000.
- Why does Philip need other people to use his system? It is unclear why Philip needs others to use his system if it is so profitable. Suspect
- What success stories are there of people using Philip’s system? Several testimonials claim significant earnings using Philip’s system, including Ashley Parry who reportedly made $57,000 in 50 days, Berta Raves who made a net profit of $11,000 in six weeks, and Dan Khan who did $43,000 in a month. (They are taught to promote Philip’s course which makes this kind of a pyramid scheme).
Do you want to know a 100% legit way to make an income from home?
What if you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
Take a look at some of the results:
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.